FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fly For Fun

ddukki
This is another pretty basic MMORPG, like Ragnarok. I enjoy playing this but I hear it won't last too long on one's patience. But then again, all games end up getting repetitive after a while don't they? Besides, the only thing that really irks me is that the Korean to English translation sucks. I could probably do a better job translating this game!

Oh, did I mention you can fly and battle in the air on this game? It just takes some leveling up to get there, though.
b-n-g
Yeah nice games!
i play it again...!
my IGN is booke!
Check tis game out!! Cool
Guelila
Hold on is this game FLYFF you talking about?
Fly for fun..
Do you collect fruits and stuff?
I think i've played that once or so...

oh and you said you can translate it better than them? lol
Can you speak Korean?
jeromep
Oh.. The post before me is dated 2006-06-08.

I've been playing this game since start of 2007.

Nice game. Good for people who wants to 'level-up'
Seiji
One of my friend plays Flyff. I might check it out since it sort of seems like Scions of Fate.
jeromep
Yeah.. Its a game that can be addictive..

Its free to play. Its good for people who long for "leveling up".
BHSDKP
It was fun for a good while. I got bored of it,after learning how too fly.
mjohnson
where can I download this game? I want to have a try.
guugu
http://flyff.gpotato.com/download/

i also downloaded it -not so long time ago- and i liked it. Some Wow players say that its just -WOW- with anime charachters, but who cares since it is cheaper than wow ;D
Telnven
Just wondering if any of you play another game made by the creators of FlyFF (gPotato), called Rappelz its quite a fun game although you need quite a decent PC to run it. Although I think its more of a "hardcore" MMORPG player's game - a long grind, you can find the site here: http://rappelz.gpotato.com/.
rokovski
nice game Very Happy i think i will downlod it. looks good
Xiger
It's a good game, but if you're sick of leveling I wouldn't recommend it for you, cause it can get rather dull in the end, at least it did for me.

A few cool things are that you can fly when you hit level 20 (takes a while Sad)
and the music Razz, those are the things I liked about the game.

//Xig
Chelissamow
I installed that game but my computer's RAM is not good enough for it. It's SOOO laggy. x__X The graphics and stuff look pretty nice though. I'm going to have to agree with the bad translation stuff. You'd think they would at least go through it to make sure it makes sense.
vaoger
wel this game again... FLYFF online
ilike the game so much.. i till it crash my computer..OVERWHELMING
the game supreme fly system... cool enought till you can crash any flying object...
about the laggy or super laggy ( for me )... the game provider ( from china) told me that the game will only lag for some reason... here are some:
1. downloading or uploading any file while playing the game
2. not the user around the recomended country ( in china there are 2 kind of network system which will give differ connection speed at differ time for NON-china player ( such as me myself))
3. your computer reserved bandwith is about 10%( normal bandwith resered is 20%)
3. your computer did not match or just enought for its minimun requitment...
4.you are connect tru LAN
5.the gameserver is at or over 80%of its capasity connection.
boristse
I think it is a good game..
Boffel
Well, I tryed it, and I didnt like it much. You can find thousands of this sort of mmorpg´s, but the only thing you can do is leveling and fight.

Thats why I like games like runescape more. The only thing that is bether with those games like flyff, is the graphic.

In games like runescape, you can play alot of different minigames, you can fight in the wilderness, you can do quests, and if your one of this leveling people, you can also get many levels here.

It is also a big world to explore etc...

I got bored of flyff just after an hour, but still nice graphics. But they should work more on the gameplay.

I think many people is againts me here lol, but this is still what I mean. Very Happy
Yjaxygames
Boffel wrote:
Well, I tryed it, and I didnt like it much. You can find thousands of this sort of mmorpg´s, but the only thing you can do is leveling and fight.

Thats why I like games like runescape more. The only thing that is bether with those games like flyff, is the graphic.

In games like runescape, you can play alot of different minigames, you can fight in the wilderness, you can do quests, and if your one of this leveling people, you can also get many levels here.

I got bored of flyff just after an hour, but still nice graphics. But they should work more on the gameplay.

I think many people is againts me here lol, but this is still what I mean. Very Happy

I agree with you that there is more to do in runescape, but in Flyff it's more than just leveling and fight. You mentioned the wilderness of Runescape, and that can be compared to Flyff's PK server and the duel ring.
Also, Flyff's world is also very big. And there will come a lot more, there are very good updates coming.
And there are also quests in Flyff.
The only things that are missing are mini games and skills like woodcutting.
Boffel
Yjaxygames wrote:
Boffel wrote:

I agree with you that there is more to do in runescape, but in Flyff it's more than just leveling and fight. You mentioned the wilderness of Runescape, and that can be compared to Flyff's PK server and the duel ring.
Also, Flyff's world is also very big. And there will come a lot more, there are very good updates coming.

Well, it was hard to find out how to do things in the start, but perhaps its beeing cooler later. And also perhaps they will get more things to do there later to, but I dont like it so much now.
Yjaxygames
Boffel wrote:
Yjaxygames wrote:
Boffel wrote:

Well, it was hard to find out how to do things in the start, but perhaps its beeing cooler later. And also perhaps they will get more things to do there later to, but I dont like it so much now.

I understand. I only became better because my friend was already a higher level.

Another annoying point of flyff is that leveling takes very, very long.
funnyerror
FLYFF is pretty fun, but once you get to level 20, and you can fly... for fun... then theres pretty much nothing else to do. Anyway this game has cool graphics though. But taskswitching is impossible.

-FE
spykE
The URL doesn't work anymore. I think I'll stick with WoW Smile.
Osmodius
I thought this game would be like, a WWII fighter pilot MMO Sad

You sir, have crushed my dreams.
lukeropro
I might download and try it cos it looks pretty good but then again, my computer may not be able to play it.
Patriot Players
Bunch of my guildies in EQ2 used to play this game and liked it a lot. Will have to try it out.
urbanbuddha
I played this for a while... but I quickly stopped after I was able to fly. Then the appeal faded off, it wasn't the best game but it had it 15 minutes of fame for me.
spazbutt32
Played this to level 70 and got bored.

:/
Vinas
I don't play it as much as I used to, but I'm on the Aibatt server, if anyone wants to add me. Either Vinas, Einbroch or Ergoth.

You don't really notice how boring the grind gets if you set yourself a goal, or a peice of new equipment to aim for. Also if you find yourself in a decent guild that'll also help. Partying with guildies and doing quests together does wonders for the game.
Tartaglia
I played Fly For Fun for about a week. I would say it was a fairly fun game. It had interesting graphics, lots of neat classes, accessories, clothing, Non-playing characters, and monsters. Definitely much better than Runescape. I like how it is mainly free, with just the extra stuff avaiable if you pay for them, but some of the pay-for things I cannot see why someone would want to buy them.
guugu
i have seen games where item-malls ruin the game, but it seems that flyff has avoided it. It's possible to play without buying anything from shop... and if you need something from there you can try to buy it from other player instead of buying it from mall.

PS. Few weeks ago i made new char at mia server. Its 39 lvl mage now, going to be psykeeper.