FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question about musicfiles ...

10KgOnline
Hmmn i've read that it isn't allowed to upload musicfiles on frihost ....but i really want to put some in my homepage ( karaoke-songs for exemple ) so is it allowed if i upload the music with another uploader and put it in my homepage ???? (embed src="my link")
I also have read that chatrooms are not allowed too , but is a shoutbox okie ???
Hope you can help me . thanks ^^
Animal
10KgOnline wrote:
Hmmn i've read that it isn't allowed to upload musicfiles on frihost ....but i really want to put some in my homepage ( karaoke-songs for exemple ) so is it allowed if i upload the music with another uploader and put it in my homepage ???? (embed src="my link")

No, this is not allowed. Ever karaoke songs are copyrighted so you may not use them. The only music files you are allowed to use are songs that are written and performed by yourself, or songs for which you have full written permission to use from the copyright holder. Before you upload any music, you need to ask official permission in the "Request An Account Change" forum.

10KgOnline wrote:
I also have read that chatrooms are not allowed too , but is a shoutbox okie ???

Chatrooms are not allowed because they use a large amount of the Frihost server resources. However, you are allowed to run a forum similar to the Frihost forum - to do so, you need to install forum software like phpBB.

And yes, you are allowed a shoutbox.