FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry and Josso Productions- Pyrotechnics since 2004

Pyro Man
Hello all

Please visit my website: http://www.harryandjosso.co.uk It has information on all the movies we have made, and what we do. All of our movies filmed with our old single chip cameras will soon be broadcast online, and all of our movies made on our new broadcasting cameras will be on sale.
Technaut
i like the site alot! very professional, very smooth. Very Happy
Pyro Man
Thankyou. All out films from now on will be in quality broadcasting quality resolution. Apart from dangerous shots which will be done on older single chip cameras, such as DV500s. But my Canon XM2 and Joss' new Sony will be used for the big main shots.
jayzee
you site layout is very nice.
the Navigation menu would look great if it is below your logo.
rest all is perfect..Smile
Pyro Man
Cheers man. We have a video of an exploding furby, this MAY be put online. It kinda went badly, I was focusing on it, and a guy in a dumper truck came past and stopped to watch, I couldnt think with the engine going, so its in the corner of the shot.
Pyro Man
Can people sign our geustbook please? Oh yeah we are going to change the logo soon I think. The burning H + J is good, but if we use parrafin wax it will burn better than old wood soaked in diesel (what was used there).