FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpBB forum point system

vigge swe
I will have a point system that work on phpBB forum like here with FRIH$.
I found a mod called cashmod but when i install it my site ist not shown.
I just see a "sidan kan inte hittas"(swedish)~="This site can't be found".

www.radiomanzz.5gigs.com/Forum/

Should i seek for another point system or should i try to config this mod Question
selim06
vigge swe wrote:

Should i seek for another point system or should i try to config this mod Question

Are you kidding there is no website on the link!
bladesage
vigge swe wrote:

Re-install your forums, and this time use easymod. Easymod is compatible with cashmod, and makes it very easy. I use it for cashmod all the time.
vigge swe
selim06 wrote:
vigge swe wrote:

I just say that. It cannot find the site. I have only publish the forum to install and modify it. I have not publish the index.html yet.
bladesage
vigge swe wrote:
selim06 wrote:
vigge swe wrote:

I just say that. It cannot find the site. I have only publish the forum to install and modify it. I have not publish the index.html yet.

If the index.php file isn't there, then that's the problem! How can you see a page that doesn't exist? You're confusing...do you mean that your site's index isn't there? That's missing as well. It would appear that the forum index is gone, or there was a faulty installation.
vigge swe
Quote:

If the index.php file isn't there, then that's the problem! How can you see a page that doesn't exist? You're confusing...do you mean that your site's index isn't there? That's missing as well. It would appear that the forum index is gone, or there was a faulty installation.[/quote]

the index.php is up. The startpage for the adress www.radiomanzz.5gigs.com is not there. www.radiomanzz.5gigs.com doesn't exist, but www.radiomanzz.5gigz.com/Forum/index.php exist.

The forum worked fine in 10 am GMT+1 but after i have published cashmod v 2.2.0 it didn't work.
[FuN]goku
well i havent read the above posts so im lazy so sorry if anyone has said this yet xD

get easymod install it and "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS"
then get cashmod and install it... altho for cashmod i believe you put some file in root phpbb folder called cash_sql.php or summin which u run first but once again read the instructions.. my site has cashmod and easymod installed successfully.. i wont link it but if you click on a certain banner in my sig. you can see it working properly
vigge swe
[FuN]goku wrote:
well i havent read the above posts so im lazy so sorry if anyone has said this yet xD

get easymod install it and "READ THE INSTRUCTIONS"
then get cashmod and install it... altho for cashmod i believe you put some file in root phpbb folder called cash_sql.php or summin which u run first but once again read the instructions.. my site has cashmod and easymod installed successfully.. i wont link it but if you click on a certain banner in my sig. you can see it working properly

Now I have found what to edit but now when i should read a post it show message_die() was called multiple time...
I run the sql install file but the same problem is still there.
n0obie4life
Install it yourself manually and stop using EasyMod.
[FuN]goku
n0obie4life wrote:
installing it manually is a pain for most phpbb addons :/ easymod makes your life so much easier Smile
n0obie4life
[FuN]goku wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
installing it manually is a pain for most phpbb addons :/ easymod makes your life so much easier Smile

EasyMod kills your forum and does not make your life easier.

Your life will be hell when EasyMod screws your forum up (and I do know several cases).
vigge swe
I have found how to install install_sql.php now cash mod works to the half.
I can't set any currencis and the most function need currencis. what should I do? And when I posts it show "You earned for that post."
It wan't show the points. I have marked out the "%2".

www.radiomanzz.5gigs.com/Forum
ivant92
Where I can found that mode? Question Question Question