FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Imagine:What you would do if Frihost drop down?

What will you do?
I'll buy a host...
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
I'll stop my webmaster working...
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

selim06
As we know nearly all of body like Frihost!I was just thinking about Frihost's end!I mean if Frihost either drop down or remove what would you do?I prefer choose another Free Host and continue..But I also wait for return of Frihost...What will you do?
Scorpio
I would feel disappointed but I do have a backup(nowhere as good as frihost) but a backup nevertheless, so I may get over it in time

But I ll really be missing teenzine's one liners(and victorian english) Crying or Very sad
Josso
I'd probably have to move all my stuff to www.datamachine.net but I beleive it's still down. They don't offer as much though and it might be hard transfering all my stuff. My website is practically my life (it has all my interests and everything on it) so I'd want to have hosting ASAP. I'd probably end up buying some hosting.
Helios
I'll search for another host.

Like, What?! Will someone kill himself if FriHost goes down?! I don't think so.

I actually want to lock this thread because it is so pointless.
But, I'll let other mods decide.
Daniel15
Nah, don't lock it Razz

I'm the Director of Support at another web host, so if FriHost shuts down, I'd just move there Smile
EVILSKAAP
daniel15 wrote:
Nah, don't lock it Razz

I'm the Director of Support at another web host, so if FriHost shuts down, I'd just move there Smile

Hehe, you know you are at the better host!

But anyway, me, i would have to go to a paid host, because i need email and as a hobby at the moment, someplace where i can play around with webpages.

Hosts here in SA is abou $1.50 for 10meg. And email hosting only is about $6 a year.

Frihost, dont go,we love you so very much!

Anyway, NJOY
TurkishGamer
I would search for another free host. ALthough it wouldn't be as good, it wouldn't matter too much
alkady
If that happens, Hopefully by then I'll be able to get my hands on a Server or perhaps get a new Host that doesnt puts ads because that just ruins everything. Like 100MegsFree, They put ads on the head of the page and that creates problems because it just ruins the look and feel that was originally intended.
Scorpio
Helios wrote:
I'll search for another host.

Like, What?! Will someone kill himself if FriHost goes down?! I don't think so.

I actually want to lock this thread because it is so pointless.
But, I'll let other mods decide.

I actually am aware of a few other free hosts, but I ll wait for that time to come
James007
@ people who are going to post in this topic:
Please do not change this topic into an "alternatives for frihost" topic because then it will get locked.
Blaster
I have other hosts in mind. I got some people i know that are thinking about starting there own webhosts so i would go with them. If not i would probley start my own host. But i don't think frihost is going down anytime soon. It really should never be going down.
pll
I'll surely stop webmastering...
But I'll keep something (like blogger) for my photos and blog.
Alienz
I probably gonna stop my webmastering if this going to happen Sad
sketteksalfa
oh, i wish frihost will not.. it would really be very big mess for me.
Guelila
I would probably find another free host with almost as good services af Frihost does =D

orrrr

I will get a real cheap hosting from smaller hosts i guess..

anyway lets hope that this doesnt happen and give Frihost many support!

Im off to MC Donalds~
bdoneck
neither...i might cry a little, but as i have done numerous times already, i'd find a new host and get on with my life