FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Internet / Online Dateing (Not A Place For Love)

jefferywilkins
It's Easy To Look For And Find Love, But Really Hard To Meet Up With The People That You Meet Online Cause Of All The Wierdos That Are Out Their Twisted Evil
ylmun
And the people who can't sbell.....um spell Twisted Evil Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
darrenpaul
I have made this pact not to meet anybody from the net. I know that it will always be a let-down, cos unfortuinaly tooo many people lie about themself on the net Sad
guatemaleco
I made that same vow, and never ever cosidered it until recently. I don't really trust anything on the internet, but for some reason I have decided to meet a girl I met online. To be fair, it was on one of the online communities similar to myspace. So they were like a friend of a friend.and she was the one to contact me first. Is it as weird for a guy to meet a girl as it is for a girl to go meet a guy from online?
Devang
that's true that most of the ppl while chatting, lie about many things. but i have experience that, you can meet ppl from online dating and can have nice time together, though it's very rare.
Schmarvin
The only thing I'll do is talk....thats it, nothing bad can come from just chatting about stuff. You can't have a relationship from just chatting online, so I'm safe.

Yes, I agree that people lie about things while talking online, thats why you shouldn't go headfirst into it. Smile Don't put all your hope in thinking that you can get a relationship from an online stranger. If you don't follow your childhood rules of "Don't talk to strangers", then something bad is bound to happen.
Subsonic Sound
I'm drowning in cynicism.

Of course you have to be careful, don't rush into anything. Especially if you're a girl, or young, or both. But it's really not impossible to be sure of someone, to know someone really well through online contact. When you throw in voice chats and webcams, you can see what someone really looks like, their mannerisms, all that kind of thing... keep that up for long enough, and it's perfectly feasible you could know them better than people you meet in real life.

After all, people can lie to you in person as well.