FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My drawnings ^^

10KgOnline
I just want to share some pic drawn by me ( they are not so good cause i dont have enough talent ...i know i know ) But anyway drawning makes fun so i hope you like my pics ( a lil bit ^^ )

CivilizeD
I like them. I mean if you spent more time on them I'm sure you coulda made them a little more perfect, but still great job.

I was wondering if you would let me use the 2nd one in a sig, I'll pay you 10 FRIH$. Or instead of the 10 FRIH$ I could make you a sig using that image.

Because I have a gaming friend that likes anime art, and I believe he'd love a anime sig with that 2nd image in it.
teh_razz
CivilizeD wrote:
I like them. I mean if you spent more time on them I'm sure you coulda made them a little more perfect, but still great job.

I was wondering if you would let me use the 2nd one in a sig, I'll pay you 5 FRIH$. Or instead of the 5 FRIH$ I could make you a sig using that image.

Because I have a gaming friend that likes anime art, and I believe he'd love a anime sig with that 2nd image in it.

I tottally agree, they look great, and have lots of detail!

Very good job 10KgOnline Cool

keep up the good work
10KgOnline
thanks you 2 very much ....all these pics are already 2 years old or much older hic hic in the last time I'm too lazy so i have stopped with drawning although i love it to drawn ( but i'm lazy -_-')
@civil ....of cuz you can use it ...it makes me happy that you like my picture ....it would be nice if you show me the sign which you will make ^^
kaikou
Good job on the faces, especially Smile
dz9c
the second one doesnt have a belly button Shocked
riv
dz9c wrote:
the second one doesnt have a belly button Shocked

...that's because she is wearing a top. Laughing

And 10KgOnline, you are underestimating yourself. You do draw well.
CivilizeD
Kool thanx I will send you 10 FRIH$ for being so nice, letting me use your artwork, and will be glad to show you the sig for my friend once I'm finished.

And you draw really well. Cool
albusa
damn man, of course you have talent, we only use 1% of our tallent so we need to use at least 1.5% to do it better, but you do it great, you can paint them to in photoshop you can get in here www.dibujando.net and learn about a lot of draw and paint tips
noliver
I like your drawings and think they are very good. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.
tefa_taftaf2010
i like them .. they are so cool and the colors really nice

Good work Cool
jaijujacob
10KgOnline wrote:
I just want to share some pic drawning by me ( they are not so good cause i dont have enought talents ...i know i know ) But anyway to drawn makes me fun so i hope you like my pics ( a lil bit ^^ )

Hi,

Great!! Good work. Is it pencil drawing and water color? What is the medium used for it? Anyway good work.

Here is some of my drawings.
http://www12.brinkster.com/joeofcochin/aspfiles/drawingspiderman.asp

http://cc.1asphost.com/joeofcochin/aspfiles/drawingcutegirl.asp
rajhank
Excellent work 10Kg , absolutely stunning works, you have talent and this will surely take you places, go ahead.
venc
I wish I could draw like that, but I am just a pathetic wanna be, I am just a writer, I write storys 6 pages long in a month, but no one cares, because they have no visible beauty
trilogy456
Does anyone know if black or white floors will show a reflection of a piece of art better? Would a black glossy floor put more light on a wall becaus it is black and attracts the light and then reflects in onto the wall or will a white floor put more light on a piece because it doesn't absorb as much light and can reflect it onto the wall?
MythicalMuffin
Great drawings! You've got lots of talent. If you want to keep doing anime, maybe try joining an Oekaki (like the one on http://www.neondragonart.com/ - I'm LostLenore on there) or other art community and asking for constructive criticism on the things you draw.
Deviatorz
hey lol, they look neat. Did you draw it yourself or did you trace them? Because they are good. The last time I drew was like in grade 9 and I gave up even since.
osbits
I like her.you draw very well.
Alie
Hey! It's really cool Cool I like it just as I like manga. Brilliant works!
alja
nice work! Keep drawing!
Kashinilaya
You've gotta be kidding when you say you don't have talent! Your drawings have perfect balance and proportion! And I liked the colors in the first one.
albusa
I like it, i like the trace of your pencil, you better paint it, its will look much better.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Really good pictures. Try colouring the 2nd picture please. I would really want to see it.
puredazzle
good paintings!
driftingfe3s
You did a good job coloring it in. I need to learn to color that way.
Rico
Cute, I like the pencil one.
Sirpale
cute drawings :>
Aimewitue
it's so cute <3
imagefree
10KgOnline wrote:
I just want to share some pic drawning by me ( they are not so good cause i dont have enought talents ...i know i know ) But anyway to drawn makes me fun so i hope you like my pics ( a lil bit ^^ )

You said that you dont have talent but both of your images are really good. You can be a good Artist.
Really good work.
bulek
Awesome pictures, believe me, you have a great talent for drawings. Just keep it practicing, because you will be able to sell the someday.
desertwind
Cool. Good colouring. Expecting more pics. Smile