FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Morrowind Voice actors needed

Duncan Idaho
Anyone want to do voice acting for a machinima? Check it out, http://guardduty.frih.net
Saber
fyi, its not working. Check to see if things work, -_- other than that, waiting for it to go up.
rightclickscott
Oh, you can definetly count me in on that! Just think of it, one of your voice actors being premiere webcomic writer and artist Right-Click Scott Blaha? I will advertise this so much, and people love my voice. I can so even change it up to sound different, just tell me what you need and I am there.
alkady
I can provide the voice for an evil guy because my voice sounds deep and I can act like Agent Smith (Not the voice).
CyanEyed
im in. i pm'd u on the guard duty forum but u ignored me. Why?
Duncan Idaho
Thanks guys, I would appreciate it if you would disscuss this on the Guard Duty forum. http://guardduty.frih.net. Im only going to need 2 of you right now, I neen an Imperial voice (Think of Maximus from gladiator) a Breton Voice (Think of a born to be snobby mage, though was born an idiot, turned town guard). Apply for which one you want on the guard duty forum please
p.s.
Im going to need that evil voice next episode
cyaneyed, I responded last night.
alkady
I'll try the imperial, But right now I have a cold so my voice is a bit weak. Hopefully I'll be back and running tomorrow.
Pablo Diablo
Do you neeed someone to do the voice of a small, annoying character? My normal talking voice will do... ;(
Duncan Idaho
About the Imperial, thats great check out the "Apply for GD" part of the gd forum.

About the Little voice, you can bet there will be wood-elves in it soon. Those are little.
Blaster
I will do that for you. It sounds like fun. Count me in if you need anyone else. Me and my sexy voice. Very Happy
Duncan Idaho
Only one more part needed to film episode 1, and that is the breton actor.
rightclickscott
Uh, what kind of voice is he again?
Duncan Idaho
rightclickscott wrote:
Uh, what kind of voice is he again?

I gave a description of him on the forum where you apply.
Duncan Idaho
C'MON PEOPLE! Ive only seen 2 of you go to the GD site, and havnt even posted.
Underlined
Voice? Actor? I'm there, mate. Razz Just give me a shot, don't stop casting! please! Very Happy
Duncan Idaho
No worrys.
Amuck15
theres voice acting in morrowind? all i remember are different grunts and shizzle