FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FriHost is a really nice phpBB fourm

Zage
I seen some free ones and they look so fulgy. These fourms are modded very well. Is it possible to code in a stylesheet chooser for this phpBB fourm . That would be a nice addition to these fourms
Soulfire
I also agree. I'm a bit concerned about the word "fulgy" and I believe the correct spelling is "fugly". No problems or anything, it's just an interesting word to me.
Jaime
I seem that is nice...
Furthermore it Has many users
Scorpio
I am not sure we dont need a "praise frihost for its features and mods" thread anymore..

And about stylesheets, if you mean change of theme or something, then it wont be done under any circumstances

WHOOHOO! 2000 Posts I am a FREAK NOW!
Hogwarts
scorpio wrote:
I am not sure we dont need a "praise frihost for its features and mods" thread anymore..

And about stylesheets, if you mean change of theme or something, then it wont be done under any circumstances

WHOOHOO! 2000 Posts I am a FREAK NOW!

Congrats scorpio! But I always thought you were a freak Laughing (jk)

On-topic: I wonder if one of the mods could please give me the info on the colours the theme uses Very Happy
n0obie4life
The thank the Frihost staff is here

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25249.html

and I think he's spamming because he posted the exact same thing here - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-39675.html

and congrats scorpio.
tidruG
Thanks for your good comments, guys.
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to lock this thread. You can make further posts in the link in n0obie4life's thread. Smile
-locked-