FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CivilizeD DezignS Custom Gaming Sig Shop

CivilizeD
: Functions
- The place for you to request a sig.
- The place I will post who has been accepted.
- The place I will post your sig to be picked up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Rules
- You must pay 20 FRIH$ once your request is posted.
- You must have 10+, non-spam post's in FRIHOST forums.
- Give me a 7 day period from the day your request is accepted to recieve your sig.
- No animated sig requests, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Regulations
- You can only recieve 1 sig a month.
- I will only accept 1 request every 2 weeks, based on who makes the first request in them 2 weeks. Unless I say I can do more in them 2 weeks.

: Example Request
- Name - CivlizeD
- Main Image - Tony Montana
- Short Slogan - The World Is Yours
- Additional Info - CivlizeD DezignS Rox!

: Example Work ( Please no stealing )

Accepted Sig Request : Assiez (Finished)
Accepted Sig Request : Blaster (Finished)
Accepted Sig Request : Rajhank (Finished)
Accepted Sig Request : Venc (Unfinished/Need Info)
Accepted Sig Request : TeenZine (Unfinished/Need Info)
Accepted Sig Request : Ratman2050 (Finished)
Astrolopitecos
by the way nice sigs Smile with nice colors.
i liked them Smile
CivilizeD
Thanx for positive sig feedback Cool Glad u like them
Assiez
- Name - Assiez
- Main Image - Something with volcanos or space. I like the planet in sig #2
- Short Slogan - Vulcan's Forge Desgins
- Additional Info - None.
CivilizeD
Ok Assiez your sig request has been accepted please send me the 20 FRIH$ your sig is done.

Here's what I came up with, made from scratch. Just under 50 kb.

Also just so you know I put small CivilizeD DezignS text on all of the sigs I make, like all the example sigs. Hope this dont bother you. Question

PNG Version

JPG Version ( Just under 50 kb ) :

http://tribalclan.4t.com/cgi/civ/Assiez.jpg
Assiez
that's pretty good.

But actually, can you take out the Assiez part?
CivilizeD
Yea thats easy Cool I edited my above post so ure new sig without your name should show.
Assiez
perfect, donating $20 now.

thanks

edit: not to be picky, but if you could save that as a .png file, that'd be helpful.
CivilizeD
Np pleasure doing business with you. Cool

And I will accept a couple of more requests this week and next week.

So to everyone else, keep the request's coming please.

Edit: Ok, but this takes away from the quality just a bit.

Not a problem though.
Assiez
haha I just realized that I mispelled designs....

I donated another $10 just for making you go through all this trouble

man I feel like teenzine Razz
CivilizeD
Lol i shouldn't of copied and pasted the text. Fixed them I just edited old post so just dl from there.

And you do not owe me the 10 FRIH$, I would like to donate them back, ok?
Assiez
no it's ok, keep the frih$. Think of it as a gift from your first customer then. Very Happy
CivilizeD
K thanx Cool Glad to have a well satisfied first customer Very Happy
TeenZine
A week are you kidding thats like forever. Nice sigs though Realy Realy nice fcolors. And why do you have
Quote:
???
n0obie4life
5 signatures of yours are over size.

Therefore breaking the Forum Rules Wink of 50kb.
CivilizeD
TeenZine wrote:
A week are you kidding thats like forever. Nice sigs though Realy Realy nice fcolors. And why do you have
Quote:
???

A week is not that long and as you can tell i did Assiez sig the same day he requested it and are accepting more, so it wont always take me a week to get around to it.

And about the 10 posts thats just to help ensure only those who are posting on FRIHOST get to request a sig.

Thx for complimenting the sigs though.

n0obie4life wrote:
5 signatures of yours are over size.

Therefore breaking the Forum Rules Wink of 50kb.

And about the size of my examples these were made for a different group of people not users of FRIHOST, therefore not having the 50kb size limit. And im allowed to post them as examples as far as I know.

teenzine & noobie stop the spam posting Razz
Scorpio
TeenZine wrote:
Quote:
???

ROFL.

You really are going to have a fat lot of trouble getting a sig from him..... Laughing

Finding 10 non spam posts of teenzine is like finding a person who uses his brains in the white house Laughing

Edit: Sorry CivilizeD, but I cant resist taking a dig at teenzine
CivilizeD
Lol nice non-spam post Cool well all do it Wink
Blaster
scorpio wrote:
TeenZine wrote:
Quote:
???

ROFL.

You really are going to have a fat lot of trouble getting a sig from him..... Laughing

Finding 10 non spam posts of teenzine is like finding a person who uses his brains in the white house Laughing

Edit: Sorry CivilizeD, but I cant resist taking a dig at teenzine

ROFL That is great.

Can i have a sig that says Blaster on it and has like maybe a quad and a chevelle in it. Make it cool too.

Can you use that image for the quad and

That for the chevelle?
rajhank
can i also request a sig

- Name - " www.MSDHONI.in " (should be a good font)
- Main Image - you can use the following
http://www.gg2.net/upload/dhoni21022006.jpg
http://www.cricketzone.com/upload/PIC1913.gif
Plz use only the face of ther person
- Short Slogan -" The Fansite "(different font from above)
- Additional Info - there should be no watermarks, no copyrights

The effect should look like the 7th image in your 1st post
CivilizeD
Well sorry for taking so long it's been a while since I visited this site, been working on my site.

Here's your sig blaster. Please donate 20 FRIH$.

Sorry its not too great, I rushed it and dont like the concept.

And rajhank, I will be putting civilized dezigns on every sig i make so if this is ok then your request is accepted if not than sorry your request will be rejected.
venc
hey, can I get one? I would like this image on the left: and beside that, the words: VSMFT. and under that in small text: Vencs Site For Misc. Things. and under that the words (slightly bigger than the text above): Your source for anyting you want.

I will pay you 40 Frih$ as I have so many specifications, and, if possible, I would like it as soon as possible, thanks. but dont make it until after wednesday, when I get my new layout, then I will post here what colors I would like it to be (In this post though, I dont want to spam!)
-Venc
TeenZine
I want one that says TeenZine (green play station font) with a cool silve future like background. Can you do this within 3 days I will give you 50Frih$ instead of 20 frih$ other wise I will still pay your requested price of 20frih$
EDIT: You can make it more then 50 kb since im not going to use it on frihost.
CyanEyed
would it be possible to get one in .psd format cuz if so, u might have another client Razz
rajhank
hey CivilizeD

If i'm not mistaken, i think next up is my banner .
CivilizeD
rajhank yes heres your sig

send me 20 frih$ pls.

Venc your request is accepted but I cant see the image u wanted me to use so repost it please.

TeenZine your request is accpeted but not within 3 days as I'm too late, and do u have a main image in mind and what kind of site will it be for?

CyanEyed it is possible to get one in .psd format but this will cost 75 frih$, since u will easily be able to take out my civilized dezigns mark and u can edit it yourself easily. And yes it will be layered so dont worry bout having trouble editing it.

I will not be accepting any more request's for 14 days.
Ratman2050
Can you create a signature with 400x120 dimensions, witha decent picture of the Lord of the Rings Character Gandalf by the side and a beam of light coming from the top or something with like a blue fractalish kind of dark background. Let me give you an example:

But with Gandalf the white wizard by are where it says Destiny, and have it a little darker background with something like that kind of beam saying Ratman2050 at a decent spot with some nice text. Ill give you 30 Frih$ Since it looks hard. I would do it but Im busy with other things. So thanks
CivilizeD
Your request is accepted Rat hopefully i will get around to it before the week is up. I like that sig u posted whoever made it did a nice job. You want that same color blue for background color or u want a more blue-ish color, that blue seems like it has a tiny bit of green tint to it.

Also if u want the civilized dezigns mark to be removed u will need to buy the .psd (photohop) version for 75 frih$.

It includes a .psd of the sig along with the .jpg and .png with civilized dezigns mark removed. I'm sure ull want to see the sig b4 thinking of getting the .psd version, just throwing it out there so u know.

Well I'll see what I can do soon.

Peace. Cool
Ratman2050
CivilizeD wrote:
Your request is accepted Rat hopefully i will get around to it before the week is up. I like that sig u posted whoever made it did a nice job. You want that same color blue for background color or u want a more blue-ish color, that blue seems like it has a tiny bit of green tint to it.

Also if u want the civilized dezigns mark to be removed u will need to buy the .psd (photohop) version for 75 frih$.

It includes a .psd of the sig along with the .jpg and .png with civilized dezigns mark removed. I'm sure ull want to see the sig b4 thinking of getting the .psd version, just throwing it out there so u know.

Well I'll see what I can do soon.

Peace. Cool

Sure I will see what you make. I think I might keep the CivilizeD Designs, because 75 Frih$ seems like a lot for a sig. And yes it would be nice to keep the blueish background.
CivilizeD
Ok here's your sig Ratman hope you like it.

Ratman2050
CivilizeD wrote:
Ok here's your sig Ratman hope you like it.

Its nice, for now I will take it, but if you can I would much appreciate it if you could move Gandalf higher or find a picture with maybe his body face and staff, If you like I can find yo ua picture.

Here ya go:

CivilizeD
Ok I moved him up some.

If you still want i will change the image but give me a few days to get to it.
Let me know what u want.

Edited old post's sig image : Check it for new sig.

Edit:

Ok I put that image on there. Reply pls.
Here's your sig.

Let me know what u think.
Ratman2050
CivilizeD wrote:
Ok I moved him up some.

If you still want i will change the image but give me a few days to get to it.
Let me know what u want.

Edited old post's sig image : Check it for new sig.

Edit:

Ok I put that image on there. Reply pls.
Here's your sig.

Let me know what u think.

Yeah thanks, Its good. I payed you the Frih$
CivilizeD
K kool glad u like it. Thx for donation, peace.