FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Duck X-Ray Reveals 'Alien Head'

glennesau
Quote:
International Bird Rescue Research Center in Cordelia plans to raise funds with an unusual duck X-ray. The bird came in with a broken wing, but when Marie Travers, assistant manager of the center, radiographed the duck, she was stunned to see a very clear image of what appeared to be the face, or head, of an extraterrestrial alien in the bird's stomach.

"Marie looked at it and all she could say was 'unbelievable,'" said Karen Benzel, public affairs director for the rescue center, which has been rescuing sick and injured birds for more than three decades.

Unfortunately, the duck died quickly and quietly of its injuries.

Initial reports from the center claimed the cause of the alien face was never determined, but Benzel said she was still awaiting results of a necropsy.

Either way, the center has come up with a way to turn its alien encounter into a fundraiser for the center. It will auction off the X-ray on eBay.

The one-of-a-kind image, which measures 17-by-14 inches, will be sold along with a certificate of authenticity. All proceeds will go toward funding the center's rehabilitation programs.

The auction begins Sunday.

----------Comcast.net Strange news

Now this is cool, proff that there is existance of life other than humans. Did the duck eat the alien? Mmmmmmmmmm alien buffet. Better than a Duck Sandwich lol. All and all I thought that this was really cool, here is a bigget image.

Biodiesel
I smell a scam
mephisto73
LOL ebay created a whole new market for useless collectibles, and a new market for scams by people who does not hesitate to exploit any opportunity.
alkady
I'll bet you Goldenpalace.Com will end up buying all of this. They buy all the weirdest thing in the world thats on eBay and then parade around the world with these items to showcase.
jdlnelson
i think it's effing hilarious! i wouldn't BUY it, but i think it's pretty damned funny.
Citizen Kane
hmmm... wonder why I still have my avatar...
ocalhoun
The duck probably just ate a plastic alien or some such thing. I wouldn't be suprised if the results of the necropsy are inconclusive untill after the item sells on E-bay.
glenn83e
haha now that is too cool... you can see the alien head in the leg of it. lol I wonder who made the smuge on the slide
afriot
This must be one of those "Jesus image on my toast" scams. Someone is looking to profit off of this.

Sad what people believe now-a-days.
Revvion
Omg lol, thats just redicelous. Its just so funny how that head looks. Shocked
budiman
It is not a head. They are joking. But it is quite a resemblen...