FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google analytics help

Jamatu
I got accepted into Google Analytics yesterday and have added the Urchin script to a couple of my websites, I must say i'm pretty impressed with it. There is one thing that's bothering me though and that's the fact that it is taking into account my networks pageviews and we view it quite alot so the data is way too biased. I have tried to add a couple of filters to get rid of our traffic information but it doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone help?

I tried using the google help center and came accross How can I exclude internal traffic from my reports?. Since the server is on my local network this seemed perfect. I added the regular expression ^192\.168\.2\.([1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-5])$ for the filter but it didn't work, I even tried just filtering traffic from my local address with 192\.168\.2\.8 but got the same result.
Marston
If you know php, you could do a simple if statement that wouldn't print the urchin script if the visitor's IP == (whatever your IP is).

I would write it for you, but I'm really really tired. (It's 11pm here).
Jamatu
I got it fixed now, I had to block my external I.P rather than my internal I.P even though the server is on my local network and I use a local address to access it O.o