FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ghost Rider

ylmun
During X3, they had a full trailer for Ghost Rider. I never really read the comic, but I gotta say, except for a scene or two where the rider didn't look so good, this trailer was AWESOME. I didn't have high hopes for the movie since Nick Cage is playing Johnny Blaze and he's got this goofy haircut, but Eva Mendes, who's also in the movie is hot!!!!! She's hotter than the Ghost Rider and he's on fire! and was that Sam Elliott playing a Ghost Rider from the old west?!?! No way!!!!

If you want to see the trailer, check out:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/ghostrider/teaser1/

Of course, it'll probably end up like Daredevil and be an abomination to every comic book fan out there.

What do you think?
fenfool
I didn't think Daredevil was an abomination, it just wasn't that great of a movie. I expect pretty much the same thing from Ghost Rider...I like Nick Cage in some things, but he plays EVERY character the same way, and I don't see it working for Ghost Rider. I'll probably catch it on DVD at some point.
sonicj
I saw the trailer as well during X-Men 3. It did look very nice, although most trailers do. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the movie will be as good as the trailer.
ylmun
fenfool wrote:
I didn't think Daredevil was an abomination, it just wasn't that great of a movie.

Ehhhh, at least Daredevil was better than The Punisher...now THAT was an abomination.
shinnoyami
the trailer didn't pass when i saw X-3 Sad I was hoping for it
i think it can go either way: good, bad, or somewhere in between