FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats Yor nr.1 TV Show?

-bigredmachine-
King of Queens!!!
rip8fan1
Seinfeld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HoboPelican
Tough choice between "My Name Is Earl" and "Scrubs".
squeakypants
Let's see.... of on air shows...

Comedy: Scrubs, My Name is Earl, Boston Legal, Boondocks, Tom Goes to the Mayor
Scifi: 4400, Stargate SG1 (though last season sucked), Stargate Atlantis

Among others.
HoboPelican
squeakypants wrote:
Let's see.... of on air shows...

Comedy: Scrubs, My Name is Earl, Boston Legal, Boondocks, Tom Goes to the Mayor
Scifi: 4400, Stargate SG1 (though last season sucked), Stargate Atlantis

Among others.

Excellent choices, Squeaky. But which is number one for you? I guess I left out the following from my previous post.

"I like both shows, but if I had to choose, I 'd have to go with Scrubs, if only for Sarah Chalke and Christa Miller Laughing "

BTW - what is "Tom Goes To The Mayor"? Never heard of it.
JSmile
Entourage & Sopranos

I can guarantee if you're a male under 30 years old, you'll love Entourage. The only thing is that it is on HBO, as everyone may not have access to it.
sgtmajore9
Scrubs !!
Love the match on the music, and cast and over all filming ,.

Vince
ylmun
Good Times!

It was....dyno-MITE! Ahh, that JJ. Such a rapscallion.
Chronos
Mork & Mindy from Nick at Night
Nigeria
i really love watching 24 its so interesting I can't wait until next season.
scotty
24 just keeps going on and on, but so does Prision Break which is my favourtie show! I don't know what they are going to do in the next season though because they have pritty much ended it for themselves and used every possible story line they can.
kiranaghor
King of the queens.
I like the chemistry between them - the fat guy n his wife. Very Happy
mayur
FRIENDS and CSI

Friends:
Forget the reruns, the jokes you can remm even while asleep. But just imagine that u've had a tough day and are lazin on the couch. The moment you hear Joey say 'How you doin?' just takes it all away....

CSI:
No other detective series(baring the discovery channel) has come this close to potraying crime. With just a amazing fx work, good plotsand a tinge of drama, makes it a must watch!
lors
Seinfeld is my all time fave, but I also never missed Sex and the City, I watch the reruns of both. Favorite current show is Entourage.
Simulator
Stargate SG1, though it was getting old, the new series rocks! I didn't know if I could take a replacement for Jack, but I think its better this way, and a whole new story line, this time there real "Gods" Laughing Laughing

Great show, serious, but with laughs
ChaosMike
Let's see...

Three's Company
That 70s show
Aqua Teen
some others I can't think of now
mistuh griddlez
I Personally Love Desperate Housewives And House. Those Shows Are Amazing. Also I Love Robot Chicken!! Mr. Green
snowboardalliance
I'm a huge lost fan.
mrblah
My #1 show is 24.
spaz-o
mayur wrote:
FRIENDS and CSI

Friends:
Forget the reruns, the jokes you can remm even while asleep. But just imagine that u've had a tough day and are lazin on the couch. The moment you hear Joey say 'How you doin?' just takes it all away....

CSI:
No other detective series(baring the discovery channel) has come this close to potraying crime. With just a amazing fx work, good plotsand a tinge of drama, makes it a must watch!

I totally agree. But I'd also add Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars:

Gilmore Girls:
It's fun to just watch some going nowhere stuff sometimes, as Gilmore Girls often is. And it uses pretty witty humour, which I love.

Veronica Mars:
It's just different. And that's a good thing. The dialouge is good, and she's really confident (which is a cool thing to see).

There are many more, so thats as far as I can narrow it.
Hojo
Shows i usually watch are Fresh prince of bel air (too bad they stopped that and ive seen every episode multiple times xD), scrubs, then some german shows that people here probably wont know like tv total, mensch markus, axel

i mainly watch comedy stuff, its always nice to have a good laugh ^^
Alistair
Well I like lost and love 24.
Prison Break is OK and I got into all the CSIs

But perhaps my all time fav was a show called Pretender

The guy who is taken from his kids and turned into a genius who can pretend to be anyone - and get away with it?

Very cool. Shame they never really got to finish the story line - not in the seasons shown here in Australia anyway.
felisleo
4400 ,is a great sci-fi so is lost and sopranos ,prison break king of queens

i love them all
goansfr
Miss Friends !!!!!
tziemba
Seinfeld,
Malcolm,
House,
Huntress
CSI Las Vegas, House, Criminal Minds, two and a half men, will and grace...
mgeek
Right now, my favorite TV show is Supernatural and CSI (all three). But that's because our cable TV stopped showing the FOX channel which has NCIS.
portoskt
i like Luther at this time going second season
Adiiforu
The only TV serial Have waatched is How I met your mother and was really awesome.
Barney(Neil Patrick Harris) Rocked.
Josso
Um, The Prisoner (1967-69)

But as for whats on at the momentish I'd say Angry Boys and Castle have grabbed my attention recently.
Davidbroad
rip8fan1 wrote:
Seinfeld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too..........
mgeek
Seinfeld seemed to be a popular TV show some years back. I never got to see it.
Ntham
Breaking Bad. No doubt about it.
alli2000
heroes and small ville
ExMachina
I don't usually watch too much TV, but during the day I'll watch the news and then late at night I'll usually catch reruns of Whose Line is it Anyway?, Family Guy or Friends (which recently came to Nick@Nite Razz).
sanalskumar
'The Mentalist', for me.
Blummer
Of all times? I can't forget X-files. It has something different, completely beautiful 9 seasons. Smile New TV shows are ok as well. I would say I enjoy Game of Thrones and Sherlock.
portoskt
desperate housewives number one of all the time