FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nepal King's shockingly high income

saiyeek
This is a true statistics about the earning of the king of Nepal. Come on see how the ruler is exercising his authority so badly.
http://www.cgaclub.com/index.php?page=showevents&id=30%20&topic=Gyane%20is%20highest%20earning%20king%20of%20the%20world

hope to see some good commments on this.
Helios
And I thought our politicians earn a lot! (Israel)
Now I know that I was mistaken...
tidruG
It's no wonder then that there's a mounting pressure to establish democracy, is it?

Notw : I edited the topic of your post
Scorpio
The fact is simple, now the king has been stripped of his powers, and the true "politicians" have taken over/

First, the politicians were protesting against the injustice of the kings rule along with the people.

Now as they got complete control, they decide what to do.

It is disgusting to know that the only Hindu Country in the world has become secular.

All the christian and muslim nations dont seem intent on shedding their pro religion image, why should nepal?

I am speechless here at the attitude of the politicians

They are the same everywhere throughout the world

And throughout the world they are ********(fill it up with what you want)

I dont think there is anything wrong with being a Hindu country, after all it was the only one in the world giving Hindus some pride, now even that is gone because of these politicians

I will never have any respect for any politician in my life, damn it
tidruG
Secularity is an excellent thing.
I'd much rather have freedom of choice to practise any religion I want than to have a separate state with an official state religion for the sake of pride.

And well, in general, it's not a good idea trying to do something bad just because someone else (in reference to your point about muslim nations refusing to become secular)
mOrpheuS
scorpio wrote:
It is disgusting to know that the only Hindu Country in the world has become secular.

All the christian and muslim nations dont seem intent on shedding their pro religion image, why should nepal?

That should not be something to be disgusted about.
What's wrong with being a secular ?
Tolerance of others' beliefs is in no way detrimental to one's own belief.

Hinduism (in it's true undistorted form) originated as a set of philosophical concepts rather than a religion; it doesn't have a founder ... whereby should stem tolerance to others' beliefs.
tolerance.it wrote:
Given the Hindu principle according to which the paths leading to the Absolute are many and not mutually exclusive, this religion declares itself to be tolerant both of other religions and of the various religious expressions it contains within itself. What Hinduism rejects is the absolutization of any particular form of worship, as well as, in most cases, proselytism.

There doesn't appear any conflict between hinduism and secularism. Confused

scorpio wrote:
I will never have any respect for any politician in my life, damn it

It's not like they deserve it anyway. Laughing
Donutey
It's like the high-paid CEOs in the US, right before they know they're going to be fired, they increase there own salaries and make off with a golden parachute.
Shiva
Quote:
The Nepali king earns Rs.19,878 times higher than a citizen. Last year it was 37,385 times higher. Thus a citizen can earn as much as the king earns in a year only after working for 19,000 years]

Yes, ther you have it.. I have to be the next king of nepal Cool
alkady
I wonder how much money there is in his Secret Swiss Bank Account? His Cayman Island Account, His Secret Trust ect.

Hes a king, And when a King has too much power, This is what most likely will happen. They abuse their power and do all sorts of illegal stuff.
saiyeek
tidruG wrote:
Secularity is an excellent thing.

Yes, YOu are right
skygaia
I't no wonder any more.
There are many such cases in our world, especially in develping countries.
Many people have wondered why their citizens claim abot that.
I think they have no time to claim and think about that. Because they are not rich, exactly poor. So they have been worried about their day life.
We often watched a comercial of donation for some poor children on TV. just 1 dollar is enough for them to live a day.

Sometimes a dictator could be effect on poor economy environmet. But , as you know, nobody want to sahre the power with others. so rule by a dictator is easy to fail.

We know Nepal king's income is not fare to ordinary citizen in Nepal. Even thoug they don't care abot that, we, those who know that is unfare, have to push nepal government to make it correct.
Duncan Idaho
Wow, im sure he has his reasons......Or not.
Soulfire
It happens. People in power... well, have the power. And that may be to make money. But I don't know of the current situation in Nepal, so I can't offer much of a comment.
EVILSKAAP
Helios wrote:
And I thought our politicians earn a lot! (Israel)
Now I know that I was mistaken...

Yeah, while most people in Zimbabwe are dying of hunger and fighting the cold and trying to keep warm, the president is off somewhere in his private jet, or his wife is shopping in London.

in last nights news broadcast, it reported that to buy a months worth of groceries, you needed 20 kilograms of bearer checks.
Makes me happy about living in South Africa!!

Anyway, NJOY
Code of Ruin
Up to now I never believed in numbers with so many zeroes behind them. That is one freaking large income. Shame that the money isn't used for the benefit of the people.
lucasjj
1.Netherland's queen income is Rs.223,200,000=US$3,100,000 (per capita income is Rs.1,725,120=US$23,960)

wooh. i didn't know my queen income is so high....
songsalways
It has been reduced to a large extent, but still its too much. I dont know what does he do with that money.
It is also necessary to scan all of his foreign accounts.
King should remain as a king and not a businessman.

I heard, remaining costs are also going to be reduced soon.
silvermesh
uh... thus the title "king"

its not about fair or partial, it's about monarchy Wink
tkcy
That's shocking!!! Oh by the way, does the king has a daughter? Razz
selim06
Yeah that isn't really interesting...Many countiries' kings;prences etc...earn shockingly...But sometimes I can't belive that democracy is the only truth...We only votes for dummies,the real goverment doesn't change..They do what they want...So I think I'm too pesimistic today so I must stop Very Happy
statusfashions
buddy i think the poster doesnt know that every indian politician earns 10 times that of the king of nepal only thing is that itsnt official but i wonder how long sooon they will make an ammendment that bribery should be right of every politicians and it should be tax free and official income....
Smile
saiyeek
tkcy wrote:
That's shocking!!! Oh by the way, does the king has a daughter? Razz

Yes, he has got a daughter and she is fat as hell. But before you have thought of marrying her, other hellish has already married her. lol

statusfashions wrote:
buddy i think the poster doesnt know that every indian politician earns 10 times that of the king of nepal

I don't think thats true. ....... You may be wrong. Check how much a politician can earn by bribery......???