FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


2006\7 Pilots and Renewed.





colilon
The 2006\7 fall season is one footstep before the threshold and it's time to see who will come in, and who stays out...

Renewed
Here are the shows that will continue to air:
(the list contains just the major shows, if you want to know
thew status of a show that does not appear here,
you can sinply reply to this topic.)


7th Heaven
Boston Legal
Bones
Desperate Housewives
ER
Gilmore Girls
Grey's Anatomy
House
How I met Your Mother
Las Vegas
Lost
NCIS
Nip\Tuck
Numbers
Prison Break
Scrubs
Smallville
Supernatural
The 4400
The O.C.
One Tree Hill
Veronica Mars
My Name is Earl
Two and A Half Men

*credit for the list goes to [url]SpoilerFix.com[/url]

Next Messege will deal with the new shows this fall.
colilon
The Pilots!

This fall the networks had decided that Dramas will catch our attention.
Very little amount of Comedy and Reallety will be seen this fall,
but that does not mean there isn't going to be any!

The Pilots:
"Let's Rob...Mick Jagger"
(ABC)
A group of losers following a depressed butler, whos life
dream is to quit his job and start his own bar, gather up
a genius start-up: they plan to rob a famous person,
and Mick Jagger is the chosen one.
This show does not present any familiar faces, but Mick
Jagger will play himself, and in this spirit will be one of
the show producers.

"Raines"
(NBC)
Jeff Goldblum is a bit weird officer that can talk to the dead.
The peaople Goldblum talks to aren't any regular RIP,
no, they are the victims of murder cases he investigate.
the plot basicly deals with a cop that solve murders with
assistance of his partners and...the victims.

"Heroes"
(NBC)
The genre that plays well latley returns again in this
supernatural show.
This show charachters are different people around the
world that one day find out they all have special powers,
each one a different force:
One can see the future,
The other can read thoughts etc.
The shows heroes use their abilities to save the world.
This show as well as the Let's Rob... Mick Jagger
doesn't have any big famous names, but the faces of
some stars are familiar:
Greg Grunberg (Alias) and the hot Ali Lerter (Legaely Blond,
Final Destination).

"Help Me Help You"
(ABC)
Ted Denson, the guy who ruled the beer and ratings
of the 80's with Cheers, is back to star in a sitcom
about a group therapy phschologist.
The group of people he take care of has some wacky
participators with all kinds of problems, but the one
who need therapy the most, how cheesy, is the
phschologist himself.


If there is interest in this reviews I will publish here
the rest of the shows\pilots.
Scaramanga
colilon wrote:

"Raines"
(NBC)
Jeff Goldblum is a bit weird officer that can talk to the dead.
The peaople Goldblum talks to aren't any regular RIP,
no, they are the victims of murder cases he investigate.
the plot basicly deals with a cop that solve murders with
assistance of his partners and...the victims.

Wow, this sounds amazingly like Tru Calling, which only aired for 2(?) seasons.

colilon wrote:

"Help Me Help You"
(ABC)
Ted Denson, the guy who ruled the beer and ratings
of the 80's with Cheers, is back to star in a sitcom
about a group therapy phschologist.
The group of people he take care of has some wacky
participators with all kinds of problems, but the one
who need therapy the most, how cheesy, is the
phschologist himself.

This sounds like Danson hasn't been doing anything. He starred for 6 years in the comedy show Becker, which ran from 1998-2004. And I have to say, this pilot sounds exactly like Danson, not too risky, and pretty mediocre.

Also, you forgot to mention that a LOT of networks are now putting out Summer series'. I'm especially looking forward to 'Psyched'.
ylmun
colilon wrote:
The Pilots!

This fall the networks had decided that Dramas will catch our attention.
Very little amount of Comedy and Reallety will be seen this fall,
but that does not mean there isn't going to be any!


You know, some of these sound so outlandish, I would think they were fake (Let's Rob Mick Jagger?). d'oh! So in that spirit, how about the more imaginitive of us post some fake pilot offerings. Here's mine:

W's Think Tank
(NBC - They need a hit)
A comedy about a secret think tank located under the white house
where scientists, economists, strategists and general know-it-alls
with the power to advise and suggest action to the President on
important issues. Such as the time the economics expert gets
gypped by chinese food delivery guy and advises the president to
do nothing as the dollar falls in value compared to the
Chinese Yuan; "Take my money, will you? Let's see how rich you
are after I've made it worth nothing in your eyse!"
Hearty laughter ensues.
Each president personally chooses the think tank's staff because
only he knows who to trust on such important issues. Watch and
laugh when President Bush is told that "Pinky and the Brain"
aren't real talking mice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinky_and_the_Brain)
even if the Brain is the smartest mouse he ever saw. Chortle in
the flashback episode where Bill Clinton is told by the gov't
policy expert that he can't appoint Tracy Lords, the porn queen as
the "Secretary of Making Out" because there is no such post.

If you like this, contact my agent.
Nigeria
here are the shows for the new cw network(upn and the wb):

THE CW's 2006-2007 PRIMETIME SCHEDULE

SUNDAY

7:00-7:30 PM EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS

7:30-8:00 PM ALL OF US

8:00-8:30 PM GIRLFRIENDS

8:30-9:00 PM THE GAME (New Series)

9:00-10:00 PM AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL (Encore Presentation)


MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM 7TH HEAVEN

9:00-10:00 PM RUNAWAY (New Series)


TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM GILMORE GIRLS

9:00-10:00 PM VERONICA MARS


WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

9:00-10:00 PM ONE TREE HILL


THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM SMALLVILLE

9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL


FRIDAY

8:00-10:00 PM FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!


SUNDAY

7:00-7:30 P.M. EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS

I really wish they wouldnt unite I mean what is the point of doing this some really great shows have been cancelled because of this.
colilon
ylmun wrote:
colilon wrote:
The Pilots!

This fall the networks had decided that Dramas will catch our attention.
Very little amount of Comedy and Reallety will be seen this fall,
but that does not mean there isn't going to be any!


You know, some of these sound so outlandish, I would think they were fake (Let's Rob Mick Jagger?).


I do agree it does not sound that real, but it is...
I think, not sure, that the Let's Rob thing would generaly be only "Let's Rob..."
and every season or so there would be a change of celbrity or something.

Maybe later I'll post the rest of the pilots...

Scaramanga wrote:
colilon wrote:

"Help Me Help You"
(ABC)
Ted Denson, the guy who ruled the beer and ratings
of the 80's with Cheers, is back to star in a sitcom
about a group therapy phschologist.
The group of people he take care of has some wacky
participators with all kinds of problems, but the one
who need therapy the most, how cheesy, is the
phschologist himself.


This sounds like Danson hasn't been doing anything. He starred for 6 years in the comedy show Becker, which ran from 1998-2004. And I have to say, this pilot sounds exactly like Danson, not too risky, and pretty mediocre.

This is not my opinion.
The summerys were written on a magazine.

Scaramange wrote:

Also, you forgot to mention that a LOT of networks are now putting out Summer series'. I'm especially looking forward to 'Psyched'.


I was focusing on the fall season, I know there is a summer one, and I too wait for it. (only I wait for the 4400 return)
mrblah
I hope Hero's lasts a whole season. I also hope "Smith" does better than Heist next year.
Related topics
Apple to NOT drop IBM's chips .. but to have them
Abbas in Gaza to reinforce shaky truce
FOR WAR OR NOT
Top airline slogans you'll never hear
my favorite band
Favorite Songs
aircraft crashes
EasyJet Virtual
Any Pilots Around here???
Are blind pilots flying?
Should pilots be able to carry a firearm?
All About WoW
Absent minded pilots
Life And Hope Renewed: The Healing Power of Falun Dafa
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Movies and Television

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.