FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

direct admin / cpanel

sceptileex
A few days ago i saw that my friend who was using server 1 ( or 2 ), who had cPanel, acessing a page where he could see his site statistics such as which spiders were crawling the page eg. Is this unavailable for server 2 users of directadmin?
Scorpio
sceptileex wrote:
A few days ago i saw that my friend who was using server 1 ( or 2 ), who had cPanel, acessing a page where he could see his site statistics such as which spiders were crawling the page eg. Is this unavailable for server 2 users of directadmin?

I too was wondering the same thing and I came to the conclusion that it was unavailable in DA

If anybody thinks different, please enlighten me
corey
Here's Bondings original announcement for server 2 in "announcements and rules"
Animal
There are statistics available on Server 2 - you can sometimes see from the hostnames if the visit was a bot or not (eg "googlebot" etc...)

You can also install your own hit-tracker. I can recommend either Google Analytics (although you need to apply and wait for an invitation direct from Google) or Counterbank - both are free and offer much more functionality than the built-in Server 2 stats page.