FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your fav type of website?

Chat
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Date
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Games
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Forum
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Hobbys
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fan sites
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Chat/ game environment (Habbo Hotel, Runescape...)
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fashon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (note type in a post)
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

Tabo

i dont have one, i just search google for random things, i am currntly training in web design for my ICT GCSE's which is why im on this forum, to get the domain, but i am a member to other forums and i will post here regardless if i get a domain or not.

anyway post your fav sites here!

note: I cant spell
ocalhoun
This one, of course.
What could be better?
magneto_ms
Mine is computer arts, deviant art and all the like. But you don't have that choice on the poll Sad.
uniorzeroman
I like forums. Because there's many people (in some forums) and you can chat about everythink with them Very Happy
ashen
I like anime/manga/game fansites, fanlistings, and forums. Also the other sites that related to anime/manga/games.
TSpiralP
I like game, forum, and hobby sites. My favorite game site has probably got to be GameSpot.com, thats where i get most of the gaming news and they are most of the time accurate with game news and next generation console news.
bercha
I like games/forums/and then last would be graphics sites
Whong
I like game sites, and I like forums / sites that discuss Martial Arts or great Martial Artists like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan or Sammo Hung! Wink

My favourite game site is www.ign.com

The information is first class! A superb site for gamers! Wink Idea
Annush_K
I like people's personal art galleries. So, my vote is other Razz
Conbud
My favorite is forums, but they have to be good forums of intrest. I'm a big horror buff and love to talk horror movies and music. Twisted Evil
BlacKRoSeS
I mostly visit forums and online games. Sometimes i go to music or hobby sites if i need information about stuff, or things for school, but mostly forums and games.
simp
Keep It Simple, Stupid. HTML only, text, few graphics (JPEG), and nothing requiring any sound or video or other multimedia computer capability. If I want to watch a movie, I'll go to a theatre. And no one should be left out just because they are technologically or economically challenged.
OpposableThumbs
I like forums because they're a good combination of interactive and safe. Chatting gets too personal sometimes for me. I guess I feel safer in a crowd.
deanhills
I have favourite search engines: I really like Yahoo and Google. I also like this forum. But generally no favourite Website as such.
miacps
I tend to visit forums the most, but also like websites where you can watch TV episodes online such as the adultswim.com/video website.
Keran
My favourite websites are computer/computer games ones. Especially gamespot and ign. I like to read reviews and find out about new stuff going on in the electronics world.

Forums are my second choice. Especially this one, because I don't need to visit any other forum, simply because this one covers almost every single topic that needs to be discussed ;] The only other forums I visit is one for 3d graphics and one for programming.
SlideR.nl
I like newssites about all kinds off stuff. Just the regular news, game news, hardware news etc. Like gamez.nl and tweakers.net. But the most of the time I goto sites like vkmag.com break.com geenstijl.nl. Just to get a good laugh Razz
crimson_aria
For me, it's forum, fansites, and blogs. I visit those kinds of sites most.
Drogarush
I mostly visit forums, 'cause I love reading discussions.
GoldWyvern
I love online games, like Final Fantasy 11 and WOW, I also like the community you get with turn base games like Evernight.

However, my wife gets annoyed when I play because I become enmeshed in them. She rightly says I must learn to set limits on my time. I agree, but I get that controller in my hands, and I'm in heaven. Laughing
Shewolf
Usually I enjoy reading articles, and looking at people's art. So, mostly I read blogs and wikipedia articles (and their sources...). It does not sound that fantastic, but I like it. I like learning, it's about as simple as that. - I suppose.