FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mobile games as a part of our life

sujan
due to advancement in comunication
most of the people are in acquinted with mobiles
this has a direct link with their way of life. so in extra time they are spending their time playing mobile games
rightclickscott
I know I've been spending countless hours playing Meteos on my DS. It's just so fun!
selim06
i generally play games on Cellphone it may help us to keep up my happiness...I genrally play Real Football and Chess on my cellphone...
Josso
I havn't brought a handheld gaming console since Gameboy Colour Laughing. I recently started playing on Pokemon Yellow again just for the hell of it. As you can see I'm not much of a console person at all, I like PC games most and am not bothered in having the latest mobile games... I don't have a regular income (I'm at secondary school) so I spent practically all my money on other more constructive interests (my music projects for example).
Saryon
Latest handheld I bought was the Nintendo Gameboy Advance.
althalus
Is this thread about cellphone games or handheld consoles..? Confused

I don't have a lot of games on my cell, the one I mostly play (99% of the time) is Tetris. It's a pretty boring clone though, no cool music or nice graphics. I got the only one 'that' site (whichever it was) had to offer... Sad

The other game I like to play (that last 1%) is called Darkest Fear, and it's a horror game that takes place inside a hospital. Rather neat, but requires a lot of thinking, so I never get past level 3.. Wink
MrMaddog
Not sure about cell phones being a serious gaming platform but it could happen. Personaly, I only play cell phone games when I'm in a waiting room or something to pass the time. Whereas I only play my GBA (out of the home) during long travel trips if I'm not driving.

On that note, it would be great to see the types of phone games that are out in Japan and Europe...cause the States is seriously lagging behind when it comes to mobile. Sad
kamitani7
i luv mobile games, they are so attractive
kamitani7
anyone got any game to intro?
kamitani7
recently i downloaded like a few mb of games from the web. it was supplied by someone and he even group them up. i spent most of the time reading the forums and also install the games into my phone and of course i tried them. i almost din finish my work in time due to playing the games.
hee...
driftingfe3s
I hate games on cell phones. Usually the aren't very fun and get boring very fast.

My friend has a PSP and the only game that is fun is Lumines. I'm thinking about geting a Nintendo DS Lite. The DS has lots of fun games I want to play. I dunno, I may want to save up and get a Wii instead since I'm sort on cash.
ltbennett
honestly i dont know if i like them or not i dont usaly play handheld games i normalt stick to pc xbox360 and ps2 i might go and buy a1 any sugestions on the one i should get???
rightclickscott
ltbennett wrote:
honestly i dont know if i like them or not i dont usaly play handheld games i normalt stick to pc xbox360 and ps2 i might go and buy a1 any sugestions on the one i should get???

Get the DS. It has tons of great games including the New Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, Meteos, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Tetris DS, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Animal Crossing: Wild World, and tons of games that are considered average on the DS, which are good by the standards of normal games, like Bust a Move and others. Also, all the features the PSP has, the DS has upgrades for each one. It's just a such a better deal. Not only that, but the DS Lite costs just as much as the normal DS, so there is no excuse not to get one. Also, it has backwards capability for almost every Gameboy game, ever. The only problem is has with backwards capability is that it'll erase some Pokemon data, but that shouldn't be any reason for you not to get one.
Psynthax
I allso play games on my cell phone when I want time to pass more quickly and when I am not at home.. Cell phone games are going to be sweet in the future since they will start to build GPU processors inside the cell phones ( ATI,..ect ) and graphics will be like on PC Cool

There is even emulators for cell phones with whom you can run game boy ( color, advance,..ect ) roms, super nintendo rom, game gear,..ect wich makes your cell phone awsome gaming device Cool
Whong
I think playing games on a mobile phone isn't really that good! I'll give you some reasons:

1. The screen is really small so my eyes don't like it. (I don't know about your eyes)

2. The games on the mobile phone are not really that great, only good one is maeby Snake 2

3: It wastes the battery energy!

Those are just some of my opinions! Wink Laughing
cghq
yeh games on cellphones really aren't great but with the way society is, every1s in a hurry and I think that mobile gaming will become more and more of a part of society sadly Crying or Very sad
Whong
cghq wrote:
yeh games on cellphones really aren't great but with the way society is, every1s in a hurry and I think that mobile gaming will become more and more of a part of society sadly Crying or Very sad

Yeah that's true. Sad People now a days don't have time for anything anymore!
People should start to spend more time with their family and a good way to do that is to play video games together! Wink

Playing cellphone games is a waste of time and money, and the games for cell phones cost so much! One game can cost even 7 which is a whole lot of money! Idea
Scorpio
Whong wrote:
cghq wrote:

People should start to spend more time with their family and a good way to do that is to play video games together! Wink

Playing cellphone games is a waste of time and money, and the games for cell phones cost so much! One game can cost even 7 which is a whole lot of money! Idea

Well for once I seem to agree with you

Anyway, the points mentioned by whong in the previous post are quite true indeed

But of course, teens do enjoy playing it and they enjoy it, so our objections cannot do much
exarkun
In terms of phone games, I like to play worms more. It is a addictive pc game that had been converted to java platform.
Whong
scorpio wrote:
Whong wrote:
cghq wrote:

Well for once I seem to agree with you

Anyway, the points mentioned by whong in the previous post are quite true indeed

But of course, teens do enjoy playing it and they enjoy it, so our objections cannot do much

Well, thanks scorpio! Laughing

Well as you mentioned that teens like to play games on their cellphones, it is true and too much available to them. They can easily buy them and play them. The thing is that while looking at a small screen like the ones in cellphones, atleast my eyes start paining really quickly! People are now a days in my opinion too isolated and only alone! I'm a teen also but I don't do anything else with my cellphone except call and send textmessages! Wink Idea
time_ar
A false statement for me.
I don't play mobile games and I doubt it even makes a different in our life.