FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

burnout

Kovalchuk17
i like the burnout series for ps2. does anyone play it? Also, are there any codes to unlock all the cars?
MYlibrarys24
cmon man be a man and play it without cheats i absolutly love burnout revenge its so much fun and a good challenge even for a usless game player like me lol well try and clock it. and you should look somewhere else for cheats not here
faker_phil
In Germany, we have the saying that cheaters have small weenies... Wink

btw, is there a PC version of that game? Looked awesome on xbox and ps2
darth_revan
faker_phil wrote:
In Germany, we have the saying that cheaters have small weenies... Wink

btw, is there a PC version of that game? Looked awesome on xbox and ps2

unfortunately, no... but, in XBox, with a HDTV, you may think it's real. I havent used HDTV, but it's said to be better.

Burnout: revenge is the best one for me, playing split-screen with a friend has no equal!
linkman2004
I sooooo want to play this game. There's just something about reckless driving and crashing into stuff that calls my name. Razz But, alas, I must stick with Midtown Madness for all my insane driving needs. Razz
gittu
i saw this game's review it was so cool
charlatanefc
The Xbox 360 version of Burnout revenge is absolutely fantastic, especially on a HD telly.
trickstott
I liked the first Burnout, but I hadn't played any of the rest of the series until Revenge, and I must say that it is hands down the best racer I have ever played.

It constantly challenges the player, while never feeling oppressively difficult. It really is a masterpiece.
poromenos
i played today a demo on xbox 360 an the game rocks!i love it!i think i am going to buy it!
m_furquan36
It's fun for when you have nothing better to do, get's boring after a couple of races(Get's too repeptitive)
jyeslick
which burnout game is the best one to buy and what console is it best on

PS i heard that burnout:revenge is not as good as burnout 3(takedown) i personnally have neither played burnout:revenge
tell me your opinion
mongoose41
Burnout (3) has a tendancy to enrage people (in a good way) and it gives them a chance to flip that b****** who just rammed you. It is also funny.
Farhad
I finished Burnout 2 and still playing through Burnout 3...

I liked Burnout 2's interface. I just like seeing the world and the maps and routes show... not just BR3's tile line up of courses :S
MonkeyWrench
ive never played it before, but it was a game i was almost gonna get, and then another game came along and i bought that instead Very Happy
mongoose41
Farhad wrote:
I liked Burnout 2's interface. I just like seeing the world and the maps and routes show... not just BR3's tile line up of courses :S
Other way around. Burnout 3 has the world map, Burnout two has the Tile Line-up.
MAXDAMAGE
The idea of Burnout has always appealed to me but its lack of pedestians and other soft targets has always ruined it for me. Thats why I used to play Carmageddon. This game was critasised for its bloody violence and mothers were encoraged to not let there children play this game. This view of carmageddon was compleatly undiserved in reality it was little more than harmless arcade mayhem.
Pablo Diablo
I LOVE Burnout. But my favorite is Revenge. While not perfect, Burnout Revenge is an excellent addition to the franchise. The game's track design is simply phenomenal, the break-neck speed is exhilarating and there are very, very few games on any current console that control, look or sound better than this.

A couple design decisions that may have sounded good on paper keep it from being the best Burnout title yet, however. The ability to check traffic and use Crashbreakers in later races wind up making the game too easy overall and take away the fear of crashing that was so prevalent in past Burnout titles.

But even with its imperfections, Burnout Revenge is a must-buy title for any fan of the last game, which is pretty much everyone with an Xbox or PS2.