FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nintendo DS Lite EARLY RELEASE

phinguyen
some of you that follow the nintendo may be interested to know (or already kno) that the nintendo DS lite is set for a street date of June 11, 2006 for North Americans and it is still May. fortunately for those of you that are waiting should know by now that Nintendo has shipped the system out early to make sure that the release is on time and not shorted but there seems to be a drawback or an advantage to the earlyness.

Since most of the stores that are getting the DSlite are not gaming stores they do not know that the release date is the 11th of june, so as soon as they get it in (today the 31st of may) they will stock the system for you to buy not knowing that they arent to be released until the 11th. so those of you living in the states (and there has been reports in austrailia) check out your local wal-mart and targets, they have been sited "by the sh*t load"

i live in colorado and am confident that they will get their shipment in today but late in the day since in colorado, everything you get with fedex or ups comes late in the afternoon, and seeing how gaming stuff always ships on fedex or ups target and walmart should be getting their share of DSlites real soon. any reports on anyone finding the system eleven days early in this forum?
linkman2004
My bro's friend was able to pick one up yesterday from Target. Sadly, I don't think our Wal-Mart has any. Crying or Very sad Not yet anyways. Razz
phinguyen
i'm proud to say that i got an old sweet lady to go in the back this morning and bring out a few DS lites, i hope she didnt get in too much trouble for that. but i'm proud to say i broke street date 10 days before anyone who reserved it~! =P