FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The beauty of woman

ramanujsingh
The beauty of a woman
Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries,
Or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman
Must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman
Is not a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman
Is reflected in her soul.

It is the caring she lovingly gives,
The Passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman with passing years --
only grows and grows.
dodah
i 100%agree with that...but as a woman ofcourse Wink
i think that it's really difficult too to understand a woman,coz most of the time she doesn't understand herself..so i think the moment you understand your woman..is the moment she will reveal all her beauty to you
saiyeek
If you are really talking about beauty not brain and any thing other than physical let me tell you
Beauty of a woman all about her body, nice eyes, cool face and sexy butt. LOL
bercha
It's true though! now guys would only look at women's body. If a girl is ugly but nice, no one would even want to go out with her.
brilliantbeauty
Ha, I wish. Even us woman put a strong emphasis on appearence, I cna't iamgine what you men do.

But I still totally agree. But its not often that ideology is put into practice. Sad
Sadow
I like woman if they are the way they should be, which is:
Not under the influence of a men's world who tells them how to act, dress, speak and whatever pointless shite.
Gaurish
a like a smart yet alittle dumb who is very sweet
Devang
thts very true that beauty of woman can be measured through her eyes, no matter how ugly she looks by outward view.

very nice poem.... liked it
mafia3
cool poem!! Smile
N!Ce
Nice one =)
ColdFire
bercha wrote:
It's true though! now guys would only look at women's body. If a girl is ugly but nice, no one would even want to go out with her.

im not sure i agree with this! I have a very close friend, she's not pretty i must admit but that doesnt matter. she's smart, witty & very athletic & we always go out together for fun or sports even though we're not romantically involved. appearances dont have nothing to do with the way you choose your friends.
mavahntooth
nice poem! outer beauty will fade but inner beauty will not. and besides beautiful and sexy woman is much cause of a head ache, because they have many suitors and a lot of competitors for you. lol
kasematthews
I would like to wish this poem was true... but unfortunately in today's society, this is unlikely. A guy would never approach a girl if she was dressed in rags, looking unkempt and ugly. A woman should at least take the extra effort to make herself look presentable and pretty, and never solely depend on personality or "heart". What makes you go up to a person at a bar? The woman's heart? You don't see the heart at first glance. You see the body and the appearance.

However, after getting to know the person, this poem should definitely apply. If not, I would be a very sorry, lonely woman.
ncaditya
Inner beauty is what counts more than outer beauty. All persons do not have beautiful appearance. We can do very little to change our external appearance. A makeup artist can never make me look like a film hero.
But we can change our internal beauty. There is an ancient verse which says-"there are no addons that make a man handsome and attractive, only education and knowledge make a man handsome."
I believe it.