FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Frihoster Final. [Poll]

Who is the best frihost out of these people?
n0obie4life
26%
 26%  [ 12 ]
Indi
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Defwh
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
The Philosopher Princess
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Bondings
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Blaster
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Animal
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
tidruG
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
mathiaus
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 45

dwcnps
Okay, prepare for the final finalists.

FRIH$$$ up for grabs. I guess you've been thinking, how mank FRIH$ are up for grabs;

150 FRIH$!!!

Thankyou and,

May the best Frihoster win Laughing

Also, I need to know wether I've spelt the usernames correctly (including caps).

Edits:

Helios: Poll Edited. Reason: n4l = n0obie4life.
Animal: Poll Edited. Reason: The Philosopher Princess requres her full title Wink
tidruG : changed the capitalizations for Blaster, Bondings and mathiaus
DWCNPS:100frih$ to 150frih$
Empire
ummm I vote Blaster! Very Happy He really became a frihostfreak!
Scorpio
dwcnps wrote:
Okay, prepare for the final finalists.

FRIH$$$ up for grabs. I guess you've been thinking, how mank FRIH$ are up for grabs;

100 FRIH$!!!

Thankyou and,

May the best Frihoster win Laughing

Also, I need to know wether I've spelt the usernames correctly (including caps).

And change Phil to The Philosopher Princess, or else she may destroy us Twisted Evil
Blaster
If you really want to know caps mine is Blaster not blaster. And i feel special i have 2 votes. I am beating n0obie. Very Happy Very Happy
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
If you really want to know caps mine is Blaster not blaster. And i feel special i have 2 votes. I am beating n0obie. Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah sure, One was empire who, obviously was overwhelmed by your post count and didnt care to see anything else and the other was you,
so what do you mean you are beating noobie?
Blaster
what are you saying.... I didn't vote for my self. Can you even do that?.. Maybe that is how bush one getting his family to vote for him *goes off to think about that one* Very Happy

And i wrote that so when n0obie sees it he wont' feel special. I sent him the link on msn. Very Happy
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
what are you saying.... I didn't vote for my self. Can you even do that?.. Maybe that is how bush one getting his family to vote for him *goes off to think about that one* Very Happy

And i wrote that so when n0obie sees it he wont' feel special. I sent him the link on msn. Very Happy

Anyway you can do so now, nobody would know..

Oops now they will Laughing

Anyway, we ll see how much you end up with Very Happy
selim06
i voted for ­Noob4life!And you are also a good frihoster but the best one is Noobie i think.
Empire
I wasn't just overwealmed with his post count it was the fact that he's my friend and well... *thinks* [HE DIDN'T VOTE FOR ME!] why isn't my name in the contest! noooo... well *changes sig VOTE FOR BLASTER!!!
bogger
You guys have obvioiusly never met mathiaus, he's the most competent frihoter here,while some people just spam their way to success, mathiaus has never said 1 useless post
tidruG
Animal too should be given more votes than he currently has.
Same with Bondings Razz

Unfortunately, I only got to vote once Sad
Scorpio
tidruG wrote:
Animal too should be given more votes than he currently has.
Same with Bondings Razz

Unfortunately, I only got to vote once Sad

Being a mod and stuff, try and manipulate something tidrug Twisted Evil

Anyway though Animal and Matt may have been helpful, it was no0bie who I chose as he was more active in helping, criticising, moderating, rejecting applications, warning everybody in sight and creating a whole lot of mayhem
Helios
..."creating a whole lot of mayhem"... yet he's chosen as one of the best ^^

I can discuss a lot about this phenomenon, but I won't; there's just not point.
mathiaus
bogger wrote:
You guys have obvioiusly never met mathiaus, he's the most competent frihoter here,while some people just spam their way to success, mathiaus has never said 1 useless post

Thank you for the very kind words. Thanks to Helios as well for changing my name, mathiaus just isn't the same with a capital M Rolling Eyes .

What a strange topic. The winner of this will not be 'The best Frihoster' but 'The most popular unofficial Frihoster' Smile . I've decided to vote but struggled. Staff are nominated though they have an unfair advantage as they do a pile of extra stuff for Frihost that normal members cant. I therefore decided to personaly exclude staff which left me with 3 members, 2 I knew who both had good and bad points, 1 who I rather embarasingly had never seen before (or at least I thought untill I searched for their posts and recognised the avatar). I then moved to the nominations thread to try and find the reasons people were nominated to see if this would sway my vote however it seems people merely suggested random names.

So ... in the end I haven't voted yet but will soon after I've done a little more research on certain people Dancing
pckid2
Blaster your pretty cool. I like you your veary a veary nice person so I'm voting for you for sure!
Blaster
pckid2 wrote:
Blaster your pretty cool. I like you your veary a veary nice person so I'm voting for you for sure!

Thank you pc kid. YEA!! Only two more needed for me to catch back up to n0obie. Very Happy I bet him 12658 Blaster$ that i would beat him Very Happy
The Philosopher Princess
1. I can’t possibly vote Sad, because I have no objective criteria to base it on Smile. And, frankly, I like all those people (and many many more) for various and different reasons.

2. I can’t possibly be the best Frihoster, my evidence (which you can check out for yourself) being that I pretty much do my own thing (as you’d expect from a selfish princess) rather than mingling with the peasants Wink enough.

3. But I at least wanted to stop by here to say “hi” and that I read y’all’s very cute thread here, as well as its predecessor.

4. Also, I am thrilled to get an honorable mention for rainboxing, a method that can be fun for the whole family Dancing.
Blaster
Quick other problem. Defwh should be DeFwh.

and The Philosopher Princess Rainboxing is cool. I am glad you thought of the idea.
Scorpio
Ummm.... Princess, I really wonder how you manage to spare enough time to rainbox every letter and also very frequently,

Though i do like it, I never can get around doing it cause I am too lazy..

Being a princess has its benefits i guess Razz

@Helios: There would be no point discussing it of course,
Blaster
ahh the rainboxing isn't that hard. She (so i have herd) spends a lot of time on her posts.
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
ahh the rainboxing isn't that hard. She (so i have herd) spends a lot of time on her posts.

That is quite apparent.

But perhaps Princesses dont have other duties to discharge I guess./

Anyway it is her time and I am not complaining Wink
Blaster
Yea i am tied with n0obie. I bet animal feels loved. HAHA Good he deserves it*
*...yes that wasnt' a joke**

**...Yes that was a joke
Hogwarts
hehe. Just broke the tie and n0obie4life is in front. Woot!
Empire
I think Blaster will win
Animal
Blaster wrote:
I bet animal feels loved.

Well... at least I don't feel the need to vote for myself just to feel good Wink

I'm pretty sure my vote's going to the Philosopher Princess - points are for pure effort! Very Happy
Blaster
What i think bondings should have more votes. Animal should have less votes too. How did he even get that many. he must have voted for himself. And how did Defwh get that many? Wow someone has some friends. If i felt like it i could have more. But thers not contest in it. Or wait.. there is Wink

Yes people i am kidding about the animal thing. Me and him are cool
Animal
Blaster wrote:
Yes people i am kidding about the animal thing. Me and him are cool

We Are Exclamation Question Exclamation Question

I thought it was real hostility as well... I guess I can stop crying now Crying or Very sad
Blaster
Nah you can keep crying. Wink

Now come on people lets vote!!! If i win i promise to make frihost a better host posts by post. HAHA i just had to rhyme. Razz
ocalhoun
There's no real questoion, it's gotta be n4l.
Although, personaly, I have one minor greivience. I'm sure, however, that that was purely unintintional.
dz9c
well, I voted for animal. and im surprised im the only one
Blaster
dz9c wrote:

You must feel specail now animal. Very Happy I voted for Bondings because he is like a god. Very Happy
dwcnps
I finally feel blessed by the frihost community, because I finally introduced a VERY popular topic, heaps of posts a day Wink !

THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!

Let's get back to who you think will be the best frihoster.

Remeber the winner wil get 150 FRIH$

Thankyou...
Animal
dz9c wrote:

Thanks Very Happy

For the record, I didn't vote for myself! Razz

..unlike Blaster:
Blaster wrote:
I "honestly" voted for Bondings because he is like a god. And you can't check anyway. Very Happy

Wink
Scorpio
Animal wrote:
dz9c wrote:

Thanks Very Happy

For the record, I didn't vote for myself! Razz

We cant check that anyway Wink
Blaster
I am not gearoge bush people. I voted for bondings.

So back off. (i have 5 accounts you know)*

Yea i dont' really have that many acounts *
bogger
Blaster wrote:

Sorry, I don't norammy spam, but that makes no sense to me, could you just PM me telling me what that means, or even just edit your topic (no need to give me even MORE reading Sad
Blaster
bogger wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Sorry, I don't norammy spam, but that makes no sense to me, could you just PM me telling me what that means, or even just edit your topic (no need to give me even MORE reading Sad

Ahh i spelt George wrong. HAHA. I was saying i didn't get everyone i knew that liked me to vote for me. Meaning that is what George bush did.
squirrelmaster
I voted for Indi, cuz she's REAL good at math and thinking Wink

(now she's tied with Bondings)
Blaster
I still want to know if there is a prize for runner up? If so make it say... at least 25 frih$ and bragging rights. Wait thats all i want. Bragging rights.
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
I still want to know if there is a prize for runner up? If so make it say... at least 25 frih$ and bragging rights. Wait thats all i want. Bragging rights.

Bragging rights, sure

Anyway, you dont need any more frih$

I would recommend Philly or Bondings for runner up if noobs wins.
n0obie4life
With what Blaster said, he shouldn't be the best Frihoster..

This isn't for you to brag on Mad
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:

Well noobie said he wil donate all the 15k frih$ he has, to us if he wins Rolling Eyes
dwcnps
Absoloutly no runner up, It's a big battle to be a good frihoster to get 100frih$ with only one winner Laughing .

Mind you, I'll have to get more frih$ after all this competition and frih$ spending (Call me Mr. Spender if you like Laughing ).
n0obie4life
scorpio wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

Well noobie said he wil donate all the 15k frih$ he has, to us if he wins Rolling Eyes

I said the amount I am given..

<amount of FRIH$ given> divided by <amount of people that SAID here that they voted for me> = <the amount they get each>
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
scorpio wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

I said the amount I am given..

<amount of FRIH$ given> divided by <amount of people that SAID here that they voted for me> = <the amount they get each>

That is OK

But still you can give the 15k frih$ too

We wont complain Wink
Blaster
Then why must you win n0obie. It is for bragging rights. You are a jerk. Sort of like bondings see a pattern? So why vote for them. So it is all for bragging rights.
ocalhoun
ocalhoun wrote:
There's no real questoion, it's gotta be n4l.
Although, personaly, I have one minor greivience. I'm sure, however, that that was purely unintintional.

Nevermind. I wish I could change my vote n4l is making me very perturbed with this 'copyright' deal.
LostOverThere
Go no0bie4life! Smile
dwcnps
This really seems like Blaster and No0bie4life's chatroom (like many other things are).

And people may lie sometimes but not all the time Rolling Eyes Laughing .

No0bie4life is winning.

(Clue: if you are nice to me I will give you an extra vote.* Laughing)

*I haven't voted yet Wink .

Scorpio has offered 50 more frih$ to the prize.

BTW: This is the first poll in the contest forum Wink !!! Laughing
hunnyhiteshseth
I vot for nOobi4life. Hope I will get some Frih$ as donation.
Scorpio
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

You most definitely won't get one frih$ from no0bie

And do we know the reason for that???

Atleast I do and I ll keep it to myself Wink
hyhy
n0obie4life 4 teh win! Laughing
hunnyhiteshseth
scorpio wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

No, I dont know the reason.

I think you should post your reason(community service Razz)

Atleast you can PM me the reason.
Scorpio
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
scorpio wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

No, I dont know the reason.

I think you should post your reason(community service Razz)

Atleast you can PM me the reason.

Sorry about that, but this cant be revealed for official reasons.
You can ask the mods if you are insistent Wink
hunnyhiteshseth
Ok mods please tell us why he would not pay

Now I find this very strange, that scorpio cant warn me of something for official reasons.

Ok, if this cant be told, atleast you can tell us that official reason/rule due to which you are not disclosing this info.
Scorpio
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Ok mods please tell us why he would not pay

Now I find this very strange, that scorpio cant warn me of something for official reasons.

Ok, if this cant be told, atleast you can tell us that official reason/rule due to which you are not disclosing this info.

It is just that I cant tell you the reason

You certainly wont get into any problem because you voted for n0obie of course

But the fact is that you wont get a donation from n0obie personally

Anyway even he did, you will probably get like 10Frih$ at the max
borud
Blaster and n0obie. No doubt about it Wink
Blaster
I'm behind no fair. I am way better then n0obie. Come on people. Vote for Blaster as your winner. Does second place get anything?
dwcnps
Blaster wrote:
I'm behind no fair. I am way better then n0obie. Come on people. Vote for Blaster as your winner. Does second place get anything?

I think I replied about that and said no.

Now remeber Scorpio has put 50 more frih$ onto the prize Wink .

(Now you're probably going to get annoyed about me adding to the 1st prize Instead of me making a second prize but I guess that's how it is Laughing ).

And I've thought about it and I shall vote for mathiaus.

Congrats no0bie, You have won the 150 frih$.

(It might take me a while to give you the prize money due to the scorpio deal.)