FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Coustm error page (problem)

TeenZine
I used this code
Code:
<html><Tittle> Im sorry </tittle>
<h1> Access Denied </h1>
<p>The web master of <font color=339933>TeenZine</font> has not autorize you to view this page. It could be because you have a old password.
changes its passwords often to protect it selve from spamage, As well as many other reasons
If you feel you got this message in error I suggest you <a href=mailto:Andy@teenzine.frih.net>Email me.</a>
<br> </br>
<strong><br> Please make a detaild not including the page you access it from how old your password is. IF you changed email adresses lately as it could be that we sent a new password to the old email. </strong></html>

And some how it dosent work when you typed the wrong password at games.frih.net is it because its a subdomain? I have it set to go to 401.shtml if its because of the subdomain how do I fix it ?
wumingsden
Your customized error page has to be bigger than the default error page for it to be used, so this may be your problem.
Blaster
isnt' it like .60 kbs though. It is at like .73 kbs and it still isnt' working
TeenZine
I know I alreadly tested it mabe bondins can help i htink its becuase its a password protected subdomain.
Miniwood
You don't have any <head> and <body> tags and the <title> tag is spelled wrong. The <title> tag should be in the <head></head> BTW. You need a # before the font color code. There's no need to close a <br> tag but you should close the <p> tag.

You need to spellcheck your text too, it's a mess.
mathiaus
and you can't spell title Wink
<br> should be <br /> and does not have a closing tag (ie </br>)
Use " for href abd other parts
replace font with span
and a pile of other stuff Rolling Eyes

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title> Im sorry </title>
</head>

<body>
<h1> Access Denied </h1>
<p>The webmaster of <span style="color:#339933;">TeenZine</span> has not authorized you to view this page. It could be because you have an old password.
Changes in passwords occur often to protect <span style="color:#339933;">TeenZine</span>  from spam and other security reasons.
If you feel you got this message in error I suggest you <a href="mailto:Andy@teenzine.frih.net">Email me</a>.</p>

<p><strong>Please make a detailed report including the page you accessed it from, how old your password is, whether you changed your email address recently (We may have sent a new password to your old email).</strong></p>

</body>
</html>

In your .htaccess of the folder (games) place ...
Code:
ErrorDocument 404 http://games.frih.net/<PATH>/<FILENAME>.<FILE EXTENSION>

It should work automaticly though I thought if you just called it 401.shtml Question
TeenZine
Ok I will try that thanks.