FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Muse

sinux
Have you hear the new album of muse ?
How many tracks?
Titles ?

thx
Sinux
XLax
Muse was my favourite band for a time, now they're just one of my favourites. Best Muse song I've listened it is... Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
schudder
There's no mention on their website of any new album since absolution in 2003, so... Not sure what you're talking about :p

They have so pretty wicked songs though... Thoughts of a dying atheist is definately among my favourites, just like New Born and some others...
XLax
I love the mixture of piano and bass guitar in Sunburn, when both are playing really interesting scales together. at 1:22 Actually, it could be a guitar but I think it's a bass. Seems like england spawns a ton of great bands for some reason eh?
AftershockVibe
Their new album, Black Holes and Revelations is due for release next month.

They also have the single (from the album) out at the moment called "Supermassive Black Hole." It't quite different from the stuff you're used to if you're a Muse fan. You can see a video of it here;
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=black+holes+revelations&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

And a provisional track list for the new album can be seen here;
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1009332/Black_Holes_And_Revelations/Product.html
Mamsaac
Muse is one really good rock band. Possibly the best that has appeared in the last 5 years, next to System of a Down.

my favorite song: Butterflies and Hurricanes.
meet in rio
My favourite at the moment is 'Bliss'.

Like many peaople, 'Plug In Baby' was my first love, though. Very Happy
Jaiye
yeah, the muse is really awesome. like XLax said, they were my favorite for quite a while, now I just love them.
Hippie
I've been really impressed by them, though I was shocked to find out that the singer is a guy. Shocked
XLax
Hippie wrote:
I've been really impressed by them, though I was shocked to find out that the singer is a guy. Shocked

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. WEll not really. But in the past 20 minutes yes.
Actually I can relate to that. I mistake males for females a lot when I listen to music. Some Queen, some Led Zeplin, amongst others
sliver
You can watch to the muse's first single here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5rk6W3eo_w
freecitizen
Muse is a great band.

I love Plug in Baby, Muscle Museum, Bliss, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist and many more..
anxiety1
ive herd this new album its well good!

cant wait to here the full quality release though it is gonna be the best.

it sounding better than all the other albums
sliver
anxiety1 wrote:
ive herd this new album its well good!

Where? I didn't find it yet!
vexation
I love Muse.

But Supermassive Black Hole sounds...err...odd...
molif
MUSE is a great band... sometimes, the voice of the lead singer can be irritating..