FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Poll nintendo wii controller

What do you think of the nintendo wii controller?
Can't wait too try it!
77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
looks cool
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
no, give me the ps3 controller!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Destoy it!
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

b-n-g
Nintendo wii controller is it great or is it dump?
Check the poll..
I think CAN'T wait! i want too try it!
it looks great just wanna try it!
but dont want that they change the controller because they change the name that sucks!
linkman2004
I can not wait to try it! It looks simply amazing. Smile
Chronos
I have a question, which one is the standard controller:

or

I like first, dont like the second one.
edit_text
This is simply the most revolutionary step ever taken to advance gameplay in videogames. The controller will make games far more immersive. I simply can not wait.

e_t
Balthamos
Nintendo is the only company that is making a video game console. Sony is making some bloated, expensive thing that steals ideas and Microsoft made some jack of all trades thing that runs on $60 a pop, not including initials. I have the 360, but the thing is it needs more games.

Anyway, other opinions aside, I believe that the Wii controller is awesome, intuitive, and should be really cool to use. I have seen some demos of it, and it looks pretty fancy. I just want to see if it is smooth or sluggish, or if the features actually get used in games, and isn't like the second screen on the DS (another cool idea, but mostly goes unused).

~Balthamos
Whong
It will be really cool and a completely new experience to play with the Wii controller! Just can't wait to try it!

Nintendo is bringing really something new, whereas the PS3 and Xbox360 are offering just the same old stuff!

I like the normal controler too, it will be fun to play some games with the new controler and some with the old GameCube style controler Exclamation Idea Wink
Hanpusu-kun
Im reaaly looking forward to it!
And dont forget the "zapper"-expansion ^-^
Chronos
Plz can someone answer my question? just write 1 or 2.
Which is the Nintendo Wii Standard Controller?
I post the images up. Wink
Whong
Chronos wrote:
Plz can someone answer my question? just write 1 or 2.
Which is the Nintendo Wii Standard Controller?
I post the images up. Wink

I'd say the second, 2 is the standard and the first, 1 is the classic controler.
Howcome you don't like the motionsensor controler! It's really cool! Wink

Are you going to buy Wii? Question Idea
Chronos
I think i will, but i'll buy the classic controller, and try the standard controller too, but personally i prefer classic Very Happy
Dekar
I think it is either very smart or incredibly brave but stupid of nintendo. But if any of you know about Nintendo's history, it is for that very reason that Nintendo even makes video games. They originally started as a playing card factory. A brave jump into the electronic entertainment industry took them to where they are today. If the control is smooth, I think it will be the best system out there. If it is sloppy then this may be nintendo's last stand. Personally, even though nintendo doesn't get a whole lot of really cool "grown up" titles like devil may cry, this new control system might bring a lot of very interesting games. I can't wait to play the new zelda, with cool swordfighting action!
xorcist
I want to try it out but it doesnt look that good, I rather them keep the controller they had for Gamecube.
Whong
xorcist wrote:
I want to try it out but it doesnt look that good, I rather them keep the controller they had for Gamecube.

Well there again the outlook isn't the most important thing. You said it doesn't look good, but if it still is so what does it matter? And any way its easier to point with a stick like controler that with a classic controler. Indeed, Nintendo took a brave step and this might just be the only thing keeping Nintendo still on the markets, as the competition get harder Nintendo pulls an ace from its sleeve! Laughing

This will again take Nintendo to the heights of gaming industries! Wink Idea
TeK
I want to try it, but I don't think it looks all that great(mainly why I want to try it)
Whong
TeK wrote:
I want to try it, but I don't think it looks all that great(mainly why I want to try it)

Believe me it will be really great!! Buy the Wii, it's cheap! You've gotta buy it, it is so different than PS3 and Xbox 360! Wink Idea
simwong
I Can't wait too try it!
it's really cool in the demo vedio!
Whong
Yeah, really cool! I wish Wii would come to the markets soon, but I have no idea when will it come. Sad

Do both controlers come together, I mean the remote and the classic Idea Question

Hope they do! Laughing
daniel_l_135
I love the idea of the new control. Whether or not it will be fun to use probably depends on the responsiveness and how well it is integrated into the games. I don't really like the look of the 'classic' control. Of course this won't stop me using it if the other control is hard to use.
I can't wait to see four people play the tennis game together. There is/was a photo on the nintendo website that made me think it could cause a lot of bruises during a heated match. The name doesn't bother me at all anymore. And it certainly got peoples attention.
Whong
I think the Game Cube controler was a really good controler. It fits the hand so well and feels good! The Wii's classic controler does look like it wouldn't fit the hands so well, but I think it will anyway be very good!
deedee
Wireless, good Smile I don't like the part of: connect this and that to this and that and you can do this and that. Motionsensor rules. Imagine everyone can play tennis Smile
Whong
deedee wrote:
Wireless, good Smile I don't like the part of: connect this and that to this and that and you can do this and that. Motionsensor rules. Imagine everyone can play tennis Smile

Yeah! That will be cool! I play tennis in the summer and it will be interesting to see how much of reality Nintendo can put into the controler and the game. It will be really great if you could feel as if you were really playing tennis! Wink Idea
Saryon
I seriously can't wait to try this thing out.
Now, I'm not sure if it's that comfortable like I've seen in some movies, or that it works that great, but the idea! I mean, fighting games will be so much more interesting now. Imagine yourself being a samurai, you can swing your controller like you want, and the game will show it. Must be really great to play like that.