FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HTTP ERROR 403

Panthrowzay
How do I get rid of the
Quote:
You are not authorized to view this page
message on my site, no one on my site can get to it. Only the DirectAdmin works.
Bondings
Which page/directory in specific are you talking about?
TeenZine
I think she is talking about the main site I checked it out ( via the link on her sig) ANd it looks to be her main directory.
Panthrowzay
I would have thought that you would now that you im a guy but ok. The hold site. All I can see is the DirectAdmin

Quote:
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the omnis.frih.net home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

n0obie4life
I see your site without problems.

http://omnis.frih.net

Quote:
Challenge
Evil dictatorships arize!!! And go foruth into uncharted water only as admins or even users.
You have the opourtunity to be head admin. Prove your loyalty over he summer and next year you could be head admin. Next school year Main Administrator (He who sees all that is Omnis) will place a file with a code in it some where... It will have a code in it. There may be more than one and if you get the wrong one you may be permoted or demoted depending on the codes contens. But If you find the right one you will take the title of head admin and The Main Administrator will teach you and eqiupe you with every nesseary skill needed to admin the site.

Comments: 1 Posted by: TRON in Site Info on: Tuesday 23 May 2006 - 07:43:15
Bondings
Panthrowzay wrote:
I would have thought that you would now that you im a guy but ok. The hold site. All I can see is the DirectAdmin

Quote:
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the omnis.frih.net home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

I meant at which url did you get that error?