FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Venting

Hobbit
I need some advice. It's been over a year and I haven't had a girlfriend? That answer is kinda simple. There's no girls my type. I just can't find any girls that have the same things in common as me. None of the girls even like the same music as me, which sucks cause I have a band, and I wouldn't even be able to take her to practice and stuff. I don't know, it just sucks, and the few girls that are my type are either taken, or they do drugs, which really sucks, I don't want a druggie.

I don't know what the point of this topic is really, but for sure, I'm not changing the way I am to get girls. I'm happy like this, it's fun being myself and not being a follower. And actually, it's not about changing, it's about simply finding someone who I like.
Aless
Just keeping looking...there's over 6 billion people in the world, I'm sure someone has similar interests!
Hobbit
My town is small, it sucks. Well maybe next year when the sophmores come in, although it would be weird cause they're two years younger (I will be a senior).
Citizen Kane
Hobbit wrote:
I don't know what the point of this topic is really, but for sure, I'm not changing the way I am to get girls. I'm happy like this, it's fun being myself and not being a follower. And actually, it's not about changing, it's about simply finding someone who I like.

And right back atcha!! Atta boy!

Seems you have the right attitude. And certainly when it comes to being yourself and not following anyone.

Let me tell you my friend: I TOO play in a band and it's FAR more enjoyable playing in a band and being single and looking for a girlfriend than NOT playing in a band and having a girl bu NOT being who you wanna be!! Because I've Done it! and believe me, being someone different because of a woman is like DYING!

Playing in a band is also expressing yourself and letting other people know who YOU are artistically. If a girl says she doesnt apreciate you playing in a band: DITCH her! its her way of letting you know she's not 200 % happy with who you are.
If she doesn't like the music but apriciates you being a creative musician? then you can talk and understand eachother! find a common ground.

I would say: keep playing, eventually you meet somebody who will fit next to you! And DONT settle for less!