FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How odd is this?

Tasa
So I wish to tell you a story that takes place over a decade ago. I was recently reminded of this story and was laughing at the whole thing while the person I was telling it to had this look of complete shock on his face.

So I take you back to prom, well a month before prom. The woman of my dreams was forced into a marriage of convinace a marriage without love. I want to take her to prom, but I am sure hubby would not like the idea. So I asked a friend a good friend that was more then a little crazy to prom. I made it clear that I was going to also buy tickets for the other girl and her husband and that I wanted her to keep husband busy so I me and this girl could enjoy the dance together. She agree with two conditions. She wanted a limo and they could not be with us before or after dance. I told her that after she may but before and the limo were a go (didn't get the limo, called to late she forgave me).

Now to the dance after a nice dinner and stuff. Try to form my crazy little friend distracted hubby by making out with him (not what I intended but it worked I guess) Anyway we enjoyed the dance.

So anyway I know this is a little odd, but is it so odd that the 20-30 mintues I related the story to my friend (who was at this prom, in fact we double to this dance) would look as if he was watching a car wreck in slow motion?
Citizen Kane
Tasa wrote:
Now to the dance after a nice dinner and stuff. Try to form my crazy little friend distracted hubby by making out with him (not what I intended but it worked I guess) Anyway we enjoyed the dance.

I don't get it.

What happened there?

and how?
UlrikeSE
Tasa wrote:
So I wish to tell you a story that takes place over a decade ago. I was recently reminded of this story and was laughing at the whole thing while the person I was telling it to had this look of complete shock on his face.

So I take you back to prom, well a month before prom. The woman of my dreams was forced into a marriage of convinace a marriage without love. I want to take her to prom, but I am sure hubby would not like the idea. So I asked a friend a good friend that was more then a little crazy to prom. I made it clear that I was going to also buy tickets for the other girl and her husband and that I wanted her to keep husband busy so I me and this girl could enjoy the dance together. She agree with two conditions. She wanted a limo and they could not be with us before or after dance. I told her that after she may but before and the limo were a go (didn't get the limo, called to late she forgave me).

So anyway I know this is a little odd, but is it so odd that the 20-30 mintues I related the story to my friend (who was at this prom, in fact we double to this dance) would look as if he was watching a car wreck in slow motion?

Not odd at all, quite ingenious in it's simple execution. It may come as a shock to someone who didn't see it forming the way you did.