FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any of you work telecommuting?

nappa
I've heard a lot of telecommuting job and also what to apply such job. Is it really gonne works that you don't required to work in the office, but stay at home and do your things?

If it's possible I think one of the job that can do at home is a computer programming job. I'm a programmer and I don't see why can't I just work at home 'cause I can work it out on my own laptop anyway. May be the problem is the boss Smile
bboy_nycb
What do you mean exactly by telecommuting?
What are the differences according to the law between the country?
Is it easier to work at home in one place than the other?
jeffsolodky
Like the previous guy said, what do you mean telecommuting? I am guessing it has something to do with phones and transfering stuff, but you have to be a little more specific if you want a solid answer.
nappa
Sorry about the blur topic. To be more specific by saying telecommuting I mean to work online for example, or to work away from the office and submit your work online. May be it's your "work at home bussiness" or something.

I hope we'll work it out the topic this time Cool
ocalhoun
One on my neigbors telecomutes. He lives in Florida and works for a company in California. That's a long way to the office! Good thing the internet allows him to get there in seconds.