FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Only 3 more days! HL 2 Episode 1

johnnycake
who's excited?
Half Life 2 was intense and the Citadel level was awesome. It was also fun when you had to dodge those striders.
and HDR everywhere now, the game's going to be beautiful
Ghost900
Yup I am exited to get it and I loved Half Life and Half Life 2 so I think it will be fun Exclamation
driftingfe3s
It's out already. I've heard that it looks a bit better and Alyx's AI is pretty good. Its really short though I've heard some people beating it as fast as 3 hours. Its only $20 or so, but for only a hand full of hours of gameplay, I think I'll wait for it to get cheaper or try and find it on sale in the stores.
TonkPilz
its calld episode one for a reson its only one part of the game more episodes will be released sooner or later cinda like sin episodes so your not getting the full game. thay do this to well gain money and to be abel to release games faster

the idea is that it will be easyer to DL the games via steam... cinda lika a magazine u get in your mail eavry month
ForceRun
I played it just because I got it with my HL2 Packet. If was fun, really just more of the same HL2, few things were better like having Alyx with almost the whole game. It isn't worth the $20, just 3 hours of game play, and not much replayablity, cool idea to add parts on to the gamebut too costly for both the end user and Steam right now.
Ljsk
Yeah I'll be getting this next week when I get paid.