FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Call Of Duty 3

XeRo
This year Call of Duty 3 will come out, and only it will be available till now for the consoles and it is not sure of a PC version.

The second version of Call of duty was terribly amazing, that create a lot of expectations in the FPS games public, I guess the COD 3 game will be a great success.

The extreme graphics will kick ass this year with COD3..

You can see the Trailer Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku43KSZZzxg&search=call%20of%20duty%203[/url]
johnnycake
the predecesors were awesome! Smile and I bet we can expect the same great quality in COD 3

the main difference between 1 & 2 was the level of suspense though
#1 gave you the sense of not knowing what will happen next, especially on the ship level

#2 was intense, epic for your country type

I thought #1 was a lot more personal and they developed the characters well, especially the britian dude
XeRo
I hope this COD3 surpass the expectations of the COD2, COD2 game is outstanding, the graphics and the low machine requierements in comparison to other games like Battlefield.
linkman2004
I hope the Wii version is really good. Too tell people the truth, I've never actually played a COD game, though. Razz
XeRo
The strength point of the Wii will be not be the graphics, But I hope a good version of the game in this console.
djsamsung
awesome! any idea for pc version release date?
XeRo
There's no release date for the pc version yet, I hope they make the pc version cuz that can be a failure.
cghq
Shocked Shocked Shocked yes that trailer looks very very good.... hopefully they actually deliver on it though, too often games are hyped up and then the final product has much to be desired
Balthamos
Huh, I don't think thats any in-game rendering going on there. Can anyone clarify?

~Balthamos
amusic
I like Call of Duty 1 but disappointed with Call of Duty 2. Hope that Call of Duty 3 would be nicer and more fun. Waiting for PC version... Very Happy
XeRo
Such a shame that you don't like the COD2 game, I really like it, And i think is a great game...
smithycpl
amusic wrote:
I like Call of Duty 1 but disappointed with Call of Duty 2. Hope that Call of Duty 3 would be nicer and more fun. Waiting for PC version... Very Happy

Same over here COD2 was only for graphics better but the gameplay was below par when you compared it with Cod_UO!!
XeRo
I hope that COD3 have both factors to show one of the best titles of the consoles until now.
smithycpl
I hope so too, i realy like shooter games, i only was attached to the gameplay from cod_uo and i still play it more than cod2, but i have to admitt my comp is a bit outdated to enjoy cod2 in it's full.
skynet
Well I hope that COD3 will be even better than COD2, it will be difficult... cos COD2 was a great game.
XeRo
but COD2 stills really difficult, and if the COD3 will be more difficult, should come with a suicide option heheheh Very Happy
photon
COD3 will obviously have awesome graphics and gameplay. but one point to note is that games now need high system requirements, which is not possible for all gamers. so balancing the graphics and the requirements is very important. i though hl2 was pretty good in that sense. even though it had great graphics, those with low configs could still play smoothly by turning off the effects. and the IQ was not bad even when playing at 800*600

so if COD manages to do that, id be very happy Smile
XeRo
But that's not the case of COD3, Cuz COD3 it seems to be available only for game consoles, and not for pc, i hope that activision develop a pc version for a full cover of all the game fields.
tony
Balthamos wrote:
Huh, I don't think thats any in-game rendering going on there. Can anyone clarify?

~Balthamos

i also highly doubt there is any in-game rendering there but that's just a hunch.
Qrush
XeRo wrote:
But that's not the case of COD3, Cuz COD3 it seems to be available only for game consoles, and not for pc, i hope that activision develop a pc version for a full cover of all the game fields.

I think they will develope it to PC to, but i dont know couse Call of Duty 2 wasnt that big success. Sad
wietn
Qrush wrote:
XeRo wrote:

I think they will develope it to PC to, but i dont know couse Call of Duty 2 wasnt that big success. Sad

not a big success? Confused I thought it was a big success, but maybe i thought wrong Embarassed
Qrush
I think that's depends on how you think, online (multiplayer) = No! But the game itself is very good i think! Smile But i dont like the graphic so much, it's so plastic and stuff.. But some things are pretty nice like guns, textures (on some things) other models etc etc.. Smile
tyronne
Even if you choose one of the harder options its pretty easy to still finish the game... it just takes a little dlonger and you die a little more
trueintensity
CoD3 will be strictly console and will be released fall 2006 er..maybe 2007. Activision has already announced CoD4 (possibly to build a solid fanbase) to be strictly for PC. So for those CoD3 for PC thinkers out there, it isn't true. The official info can be found on e3's website.
maly15
this is bad game Sad(((((((((
cghq
i was also rather dissapointed with COD2, although the sound effects is defineately one of teh best I have ever experienced for a FPS game
mr.emre
i like play CoD multiplayer
redyns3535
get foe psp and 360