FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Microsoft BETA versions

Bombadil
Hej,

I use IE7 BETA, WMP 11 BETA, Office 2007 BETA and MSN messenger 8 BETA.

the advantage of the beta versions is that you have the newest version of software for free. Look at the Microsoft website to download this software.
votd
Well, the beta sucks, what I say. Unless it's completely finished - you can bet that there are only 1000 bugs instead of 10 000 Smile . Anyway I don't trust Microsoft so much. Windows Media Player 11 got me curious - I am going to search Google for some info. I am not interested in IE7 either - it's full of bugs and insecure. Firefox forever Laughing
johnnycake
Windows Media Player 11 has potential but it needs to be a tad bit more responsive. Office 2007 beta 2 though is getting better after every release. it's stable enough to be your main office suite.

I'm not really into IE7 beta though. Firefox and Opera for me and WML 8 is looking pretty good. Too bad everyone I know uses AIM...
Animal
Thanks for the tip on the download links. However, there are already several threads discussing the various Microsoft Betas:

IE7 Beta
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Media Player 11
Office 2007 Beta

Please use the above threads to discuss.

-close-