FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rhapsody

Bombadil
Do you know Rhapsody? It is an Italian 'hollywood metalband'.
I like it, it's my favorite band Very Happy
Shewolf
Of course I know Rhapsody Very Happy They are great, though my cdplayer hates them. Luca Turilli makes all this kind of beautiful music, and then my player makes it sound like a mess. In other words, I don't listen to them a lot, but yes I do love their music.
Tatsumaru
Yeah Rapsody is cool, although sometimes a bit too corny for me haha. I haven't heard a lot of songs by them, because each time I find something that is over the top (like the freaking long spoken intro to 'Unholy Warcry' - which is an awesome song by the way) and that kind of ruins it for me.

What do you guys consider their best album anyway? I might check it out once.
picsite
hahhahahah i thought you were refferring to the music downloads company...they offer single music file downloads for like $1 each.
soulman
I love Rapsody, and I got 6CD of them, although I don't like "Symphony Of Enchanted Lands II" very much, the story become more, but music got less...
achene
I don't listen to them that much, cause i find that theres a lot of better power metal bands out there, but I don't find their music bad though
Tynerius
One of the problems with Rhapsody is that they get far too involved with the atmosphere and story to their music tracks, and forget that it should be more about... well, the music! I love their power metal, but a lot of the time i can't be bothered to sit through 2 minutes of wind gushing and wolves howling to get to aforementioned music. THAT is the problem they have, and if they didn't, they would be a truly awesome power metal band.
floyd7rose
I always thought they were french? Maybe because they sound quite like Heavenly.