FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who killed the electric car?

joshumu
So its Mountain Film Festival here in Telluride and I have spent the last 3 days watching films of all sorts. The best by far, in my opinion, was 'who killed the electric car'. The film itself was extreamly well done but the information it provides was increadable. I was already really pissed off at the government and corparations but this film took that to new levels. The things people do for money i will never understand. Get more info @ www.whokilledtheelectriccar.com and if you have the opratunity I would highly recomend seeing this film.
joxang
Not wanting to turn this thread into a political discussion or anything...what do you think of Michael Moore's films?

I haven't seen this film, so I couldn't possibly comment, but I've grown to tremendously dislike most films aimed at political commentary. What kind of information does it provide?
UVPMedia
I'm not sure what to think about this guy. He kind of reminds me of one of those kids in grade school who would sit in the back and make a lot of noise to attract attention. Confused
HoboPelican
UVPMedia wrote:
I'm not sure what to think about this guy. He kind of reminds me of one of those kids in grade school who would sit in the back and make a lot of noise to attract attention. Confused

Huh? Sorry to be dense, but are you talking about one of the above posters or the guy who made the film????
criticaldensity
Havent seen this movie yet, but am eager to. I know what it's about. I hope the American car companies fall to pieces, since they are so out of touch with environmental issues. Evil or Very Mad
vexation
I went to the website, and it is pretty interesting...The film is supposed to be released to theaters in July...I will probably be seeing it when it comes out...