FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CLOSE THIS - PROBLEM FIXED

dz9c
Hey so like my mic works and everything. I talk in it and it comes out my speakers my microphone volume control is on and everything. But in sound forge it doesnt pick up anything...any ideas? Sad
prongs_386
ok, well what soundcard do you have?
on each track within soundforge you'll need to setup the input device which should be an option there, i cant be specific because im not familiar with it, but it would work like any other audio recording softrware.
selim06
another reason:May be you use a Bluetoth device it may cause that Soundforge recognize it as the sound drive(i mean if you connect with a mobile phone it wants to use the phone's microphone)..Yeah check it!
dz9c
Still doesnt work =/
dz9c
Im willing to pay 20 frih to the person that helps me getting this thing to work! Sad need it to work by the next 18 hours! Crying or Very sad
TeenZine
I guess this is realy urgent since you put urgen as the tittle. And your usualy way better then me at spelling.
dz9c
TeenZine wrote:
I guess this is realy urgent since you put urgen as the tittle. And your usualy way better then me at spelling.

It wouldnt fit...I know how to spell urgent...Thanks for pointing that out?
dz9c
MOD'S PLEASE CLOSE - PROBLEM FIXED! Smile