FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am Zage

Zage
I found this place from the user SpellCasterDX. I post on a lot of fourms. I am interested in php, and html. I am currently developing a website and fourms. I have been doing html for about 8 years. I almost memorized every tag lol. btw i heard this site hosts 10 GB of monthy bandwith. Which is the best i can find. I don't have a credit card so i can not purchase a domain. Crying or Very sad
SpellcasterDX
Hey Zage. Glad you joined. Wink Anyway, yea, 10 GB of BandWith is a very good amount. Also unlimited MySQL db's, unlimited domains/subdomains, unlimited email accounts, POP3, SMTP access, all that good useful stuff. Frihost is the best free host on the internet! Very Happy
Zage
That is good. I would like to host fourms for people here. My host currently only has 10 MB space on my database. Which kind of sucks. I hope FRIHOST has over 10 MB of database space, that would rock. BTW i hope you get your fourms set up soon SDX Cool
Hogwarts
Zage wrote:
That is good. I would like to host fourms for people here. My host currently only has 10 MB space on my database. Which kind of sucks. I hope FRIHOST has over 10 MB of database space, that would rock. BTW i hope you get your fourms set up soon SDX Cool

Welcome to frihost Zage.

Some things:
Frihost hosts 250 megs per person per family (You cannot have 2 accounts per IP adress.).
Also, you can get a free domain at http://www.tk then go Marketing and Advertisting and turn off ads. Or if you tell me what you want yours to be I can make one for you seeing as I am so kind Cool [/url]
SpellcasterDX
Hogwarts wrote:
Zage wrote:

Welcome to frihost Zage.

Some things:
Frihost hosts 250 megs per person per family (You cannot have 2 accounts per IP adress.).
Also, you can get a free domain at http://www.tk then go Marketing and Advertisting and turn off ads. Or if you tell me what you want yours to be I can make one for you seeing as I am so kind Cool [/url]

What do you mean you'll make him a domain? Oh wait, I know!
You mean you'll get him a .tk domain! Ok lol. Laughing
Panthrowzay
This place is boss Ive never found a more comprhensive free hoster.