FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sydney Ferries

glensl
Like many Sydney-siders, I often travelled on our ferries yet took them for granted.
Consequently I decided to start a webapge dedicated to the history of these wonderfull vessels.

http://sydneyferries.t35.com/

It is an amateur attempt, incomplete and unfortunatey bogged down with adverts from my current host.

If you're interested take a look.

Also, if there is anyone out there who has images they would be willing to share I would love to put them on my site. Due acknowledgemet for your contribution will be made on the site.
khairulsyahir
first of all, i think it spots a clean design, which makes a good inforamtive website. Coulour's fine too. Only that it is a little too slow when i try loading it using 56K modem speed. Considering still massive number of people still using 56K modem, you might want to optimize it.

And.. 1280 x 1024..? that's too big man.. most are still using 800 x 600. I'd say you should resize it to fit that size. that's where most internet residents live.

I noticed you use table to make for the layout. Not good man, not good. Try using layers (<div>) and CSS. Way better.
shwetanshu
cut down on loading time, interface is good and use 800 X 600 resolution or 1024 X 768 to the max... anything greater than that looks messy