FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Man Fails to Pay for Gas; Owner Shoots

glennesau
Quote:
LIVINGSTON, La. - Deputies arrested a store owner accused of shooting out two tires on a customer's vehicle after the customer said he had no money to pay for gasoline, spokesman Jason Ard of the Livingston Parish Sheriffs Office said Thursday.

The motorist had pumped $36.50 worth of gasoline, then discovered he didn't have the money to pay for it, Ard said. An argument with the store owner followed.

When the motorist tried to leave, the grocery store owner fired a shot that hit one of the customer's tires, then fired a second shot into another tire after the driver pulled back into the parking lot, deputies said.

Deputies booked Nardeep S. Bhullar, 25, the owner of Singhs Grocery, with aggravated assault, criminal damage to property and illegal discharge of a firearm.

Deputies also booked Chaz R. Watkins, 18, of Holden with theft of gasoline, Ard said.

---------------Comcast.net Strange News

Now this is really funny, The store owner gets chared with agrovated assault, criminal damage to property and illegal discharge of firearm while the dude gets chareged for stealing the gas. If I was the store owner I would have just called the cops if I had the licence plate of the car. Would have saved a lot of hassle. Now he has to pay more than what the price of gas would have been lol. So he is missing $36.50 from the total amount of gas sold that week. That's better than the fines that he is going to have to pay now. Laughing
xorcist
That's dumb like you said he could of just call the cops and it would have been done with. He could have said I will be back to pay you, and dont you have to pay the money first and then get your gas that's dumb to get the gas and then pay for it.
glennesau
xorcist wrote:
That's dumb like you said he could of just call the cops and it would have been done with. He could have said I will be back to pay you, and dont you have to pay the money first and then get your gas that's dumb to get the gas and then pay for it.

all depends on where you are getting gas, I know here in canada you pump your gas and then pay for it, but there are camereas all around watching you and your car so you can't leave without getting caught
xorcist
glennesau wrote:
xorcist wrote:

all depends on where you are getting gas, I know here in canada you pump your gas and then pay for it, but there are camereas all around watching you and your car so you can't leave without getting caught
Wow there would be so many people that would just go and take gas and then leave. If I owned that gas station I would of just tell everyone to go and pay first you cant trust anyone these days.
alkady
Thats stupid, I would have kept the vehicle in the station until the guy where to come back with the money. If he didnt I'd obviously call the cops or atleast resell his car if possible.

That would have save me from all those charges and I'd probably get a few thousands for the car.
Biodiesel
Retarded, all around.