FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

stadium arcadium --- rhcp

What du you think about Stadium Arcadium?
Best album ever!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Best album of the RHCPs!
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Nice one! But not the best
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Average
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't like it at all...
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Stadium Arcadium???? WTF???
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lychee
how do you like the new Red Hot Chili Peppers CD, Stadium Arcadium???
It's one of my favourite band and I think the new album totally rocks (Just as the old ones Very Happy)!
So what are you thinking bout them???
Which album do you think's the best?
anxiety1
yeh it is pretty good.

but

i just find it waaaay to long. they would have been better to do what system of a down done and released one disc in spring and the other in autumn. i still have managed to listen to the whole album straight yet
Muchachos
Stadium Arcadium - good album, but i like old sings, such as On mercury, Can't stop...
Lychee
They themselves say it's the best one they ever produced
kazikame
Absolutely brilliant. I saw them live recently too ^_^
SimonWSTS
Muchachos wrote:
Stadium Arcadium - good album, but i like old sings, such as On mercury, Can't stop...

If you like their old songs then you'll be after their classics like higher ground, those two songs are off by the way, their not-so-old album from 2002.

Stadium arcadium is an awesome album, it has some of their classic funky riffs like hump de bump and some of their more adventurous recent styles like snow (hey oh).

Overall, great album.
Ducksteina
I love the album. I'm not into Rock that much (I usally listen to Metal), but it sounds very good to me. Never heard any other album from RHCP, so I can't say if it their best, but it's good for sure.
soldeinvierno
Lychee wrote:
They themselves say it's the best one they ever produced

Musicians always say that about their latest releases, no matter it's good or crap Very Happy
Anticollie
I really liked this CD, I preordered it, even, haha!

I like how some of the songs are really up-beat, and some of them just carry a funky beat. It really sounds like the RHCP have grown up a bit, I think. It's in my opinion, the best CD of theirs.

Anticollie.
nitesh
Its definitely RHCP's biggest release after californication. Espicially I like the first cd of stadium arcadium. All songs are sort of new and different, u won't feel as if they are repeating some of their old stuffs!
orno
kazikame wrote:
Absolutely brilliant. I saw them live recently too ^_^

i was at one abt 3 years ago in Germany....
WOW!!!

never before have i felt so much energy at a live performance....
kazza
I think i have to give them credit for experimenting with different styles and not conforming with mainstream. Though i don't like the style of stadium arcadium, seems subdued to me, never clicked me. I thought their best album was californication and some songs in BY THE WAY where nice, like cant stop and zephyr