FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The all new MacBook

Lychee
What do you think bout the new MacBook ?
Which color do you prefer?

http://www.apple.com/macbook/macbook.html
Donutey
They make you pay an extra $200 for black... with an extra 20gigs of harddrive space... >cough< ripoff >cough< Rolling Eyes

If you just upgrade the white model with 20gigs more of harddrive space it's only $50 more, so you'r basically paying $150 for a black one...
Xeniczone
Well no one said you have to get black dumb nut.
I would say that extra 20 gigs is worth 20-30 dollars then the rest is just interest because it is the only black computer apple makes.
alkady
MacBook? So now they are adding to the iBook and PowerBook line.
Rocky3478
The iBook and Powerbook are both gone. They were replaced by the Macbook and Macbook Pro.

And to keep this on topic, I'd prefer the white one. Cool
psycosquirrel
Shiny Cool
waffy
I want the black one, but I don't like the price you have to pay to get it in black. Gotta love the 13" widescreen, seems like the balance between portability and size. Smile

I'm not in favor of the glossy screen though... Confused
Donutey
Xeniczone wrote:
Well no one said you have to get black dumb nut.
I would say that extra 20 gigs is worth 20-30 dollars then the rest is just interest because it is the only black computer apple makes.

Neither did I.
kiranaghor
Hey I have iBook 14". Does macbook looks same as iBook? And how's widescrenn xperience?
I would luv to get one.
Will ther be 15 inches model of macbook?
ryanh2006
White MacBook all the way!! I can't wait to get one because my eMac is starting to age and I could use a laptop to lug around uni and since the MacBook pros are mega expensive there is no way I could afford one.

@kiranaghor The MacBook looks mostly the same as the iBook except it is only available in 13 inches [since its for "consumers"], has a built in camera, a remote control, and basically completely new "guts" [cpu is a new Intel one, different graphics card..] so basically while it looks the same it isnt exactly the same as an iBook!!
henrygl
I know that boot camp install all necessary drivers, but does the built in webcam work on windows? because that would be awesome!
nox-Hand
I would love a black macbook Very Happy

That'd be so cool Wink

nox-Hand