FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Directly related to Bondings.Requesting against TOS actions.

toughtrio
Hello everyone.

Bondings I really need too much help from you. First of all I want to tell you that I need permission to host self-created mobile videos, all less than 300kb and fewer than around 20 in number. Secondly, I have ideas for a website that gives its users DHS 5 for a certain number of posts they make. This will be for my friends and all peers. So if you could allow. It doesnot copy frihost's idea, instead it gives money on the number of posts. Please think about it and let me know about what all you can allow.

Finally I would like to request you to enable Fantastico on my account if you can. I know these are a large amounts of favour, but you can only help me.

Anticipating a favourable response in this matter.

Warm Regards,
n0obie4life
There is no such thing as Fantastico in Directadmin and Bondings will not transfer you to server 1.
toughtrio
Ok about the other two requests that I made against the TOS. Please help!!!.

Warm Regards,
SpellcasterDX
toughtrio wrote:
Hello everyone.

Bondings I really need too much help from you. First of all I want to tell you that I need permission to host self-created mobile videos, all less than 300kb and fewer than around 20 in number. Secondly, I have ideas for a website that gives its users DHS 5 for a certain number of posts they make. This will be for my friends and all peers. So if you could allow. It doesnot copy frihost's idea, instead it gives money on the number of posts. Please think about it and let me know about what all you can allow.

Finally I would like to request you to enable Fantastico on my account if you can. I know these are a large amounts of favour, but you can only help me.

Anticipating a favourable response in this matter.

Warm Regards,

If you're asking for Anti-TOS things, you're pretty much out of luck. I seriously doubt Bondings will allow you to do this. He'd never let someone break the TOS for their website. That would defeat the whole purpose of the TOS and be unfair and unjustice. So, I really doubt Bondings will let you do any of this.
toughtrio
Man but I aint requesting for anthing anti tos, I just want him to tell me what other pre requisites he needs in order for those actions to take place. Thats all I want.

Hope he helps me. Lets hope for the best.

Warm Regards,
Traveller
toughtrio wrote:
... it gives money on the number of posts.

It would probably be a good idea to consider some other criteria in addition to the number of posts. Otherwise, you are almost extending an invitation for users to spam your board.
Bondings
The videos itself are ok, but don't put any copyrighted music on them.
toughtrio wrote:
Secondly, I have ideas for a website that gives its users DHS 5 for a certain number of posts they make.

I didn't really understand what you meant with DHS 5. A point system is ok.

About Fantastico, that's not possible.
toughtrio
Thank you Bondings for your quick reply.
Well, a DHS is a currency used in UAE named Dirhams. So it isnt a problem right if I pay my users for their posts. THANX MAN.

Yeah for sure there wont be any copyrighted music.

THANX AGAIN.

Warm Regards,
SpellcasterDX
Sorry for not understanding your question. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you wanted anti-TOS permissions. Embarassed
mathiaus
The questions have been answered and the user has acknowledged the reply.

-close-