FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Explain your current signature!!!

n0obie4life
Please, share your story on what kind of signature you have and why you use it.

My avatar is basically used for my signature space rental and it currently has mathiaus's website and Teenzine's website on it.

It also has a nice message in the signature talking about how moderators make spam/useless/stupid replies to topics.

Please, share your story on what kind of signature you have and why you use it
TeenZine
Are you trying to get banned or injoying being able to spam for the first time know that you not a moderator ?
n0obie4life
TeenZine wrote:
Are you trying to get banned or injoying being able to spam for the first time know that you not a moderator ?

If an avatar one exists, why can't I make one that has signature?
TeenZine
Im sorry I was refering to the message in your signature.
tidruG
TeenZine wrote:

Well, the link in his sig is not spam... it's just a link to a post that he misjudged to be spam. If you follow the link, however, you will find, as I did, that the moderator's reply was certainly not spam.

Anyway... back on-topic:
My signature keeps changing every few days.
Currently, it's got my nickname in bold, and in tiny letters, a part of a piece of prose that I wrote long ago.
Daniel15
Well, my signature has links to my websites, and also my dynamic signature. It used to have some text with links to the Web Hosting Support board, and a link to the frequently asked questions, but when the signature character limit changed, I could no longer include it.
Andrew426
Mine is a banner I made for a site I put together a little while ago, but the harddrive in my brothers webserver got fried so the sites gone now.I liked the pic so I put it in my sig on this site and a couple others.
It may also be on www.nzmoparregestry.com as the site owner asked if he could use it as part of his site/forum.
Hogwarts
Mine's pacman. Eating my name. It took about 3 seconds to make this animation and all parts of it are drawn by me. It is origional. Or at least I think so.. Very Happy
Helios
I've just removed it.

Anyway, it was a picture with a doll Cthulhu saying he'll eat the souls of spammers in the forum. How nice...

Well, someone said that my signature shouldn't be there because of spelling/grammar mistakes. No problem... I'll just fix those and everything will be swell.
mathiaus
Currently a banner for my site linking to my site. Couldn't be simpler. I noticed a couple of days ago that my old banner wasn't loading (I blame imageshack) so I'm now using this never version even though its a bit too dark.

A short while ago I used

It was a shared tutorial for photoshop to make a sig and an avatar. As you can see the sig turned out better than the avatar Wink
selim06
That's not mine Very Happy ...That's Helios's for 1 month,Helios payed 40 Frih$ for it so no explanation(ask it to Helios)...And still some space for rent:http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-38786.html
We have a honestly space...[img]
http://www.frihost.com/images/sig600x175pixels7vt.jpg[/img]
hahame
I've just removed it.

Anyway, it was a picture with a doll Cthulhu saying he'll eat the souls of spammers in the forum. How nice...
Miniwood
It's a quote from George Carlin, a very funny guy who makes you think too. The best humour is funny on one level and philosophically challenging on another.

I'll pimp my FriHost site there when it's up and running.
Archetype
My signature consists of a nice white image that I thought looked just awesome. I plan on keeping it, but I'm not quite sure. Razz
Scorpio
Mine is loaded with ads.

They pay me a few frih bucks which are of no use now
munkey_boy
Hi, i saw someone elses sig and i went to the site where they are made and i found a photoshop tut on how to make them like that, and i am making a runescape help app called RuneAppX so...... well it kind of explains itself....

and the moon one i made using a tut looks a bit dodgey
nilsmo
I don't have a signature because it let's people appreciate the content of the posts more. Wink
CrookedBlaze
Mine is my FAVORITE! Nelson Mandela quote.

Who can't love Nelson Madela?

I just really love that man. I'm getting really into economics...and learning that if everyone tried we COULD sustain the world and there would be no hunger or disease.

I think everyone should be required to learn about Nelson Mandela.
Helios
I like that quote in your signature, CrookedBlaze.
Jeslyn
The black segment of the signature is a quote from DaVinci.
The red is a lovely insult to whomever reads it in Spanish.
Nameless
My sig is a small banner ad for my website (YAY free plug!) and a stupid little joke, mostly mocking all those stupid 'x% of y z, If you're one of the 100-x% that don't, put this in your sig!' sigs.
leat397
My signiture is stylish, funny, extrordinary, full of contradiction but calm, plain...

so my signiture is nothing! Razz
Blaster
My sig is for my sig space rental and the other one was one someone made for me. I am getting rid of it soon though. I need a better one. First i need ideas though.
Jaime
<-----< JaimE >----->
My sig is my name, i should be create a better sig... Confused
princess
mine is because it shows the idiocy of men.
izcool
Mine is one that I found on a different forum that I no longer go to. I copied it in hopes of getting Bunny popular and taking over the world. Very Happy He's getting there slowly.

These are the avatars and signatures that I've used on other forums some time ago :

1.) (Very boring but simple, I couldn't think of anything else for that forum to use).

2.) This was one of the images from my old website that I sold long ago, I liked that picture a lot so I scaled it down and used it as an avatar.

3.) I came up with a good name that was a play on a competiting site of mine that closed long ago. I copied the logo (redrawn it) and changed the name to show "SchoogleDude" instead of "SchooglePets". This also goes for the signature.

Presently, I'm using what you see to the left and below.

I only go on these forums regularly now, I've forgotten about the others.

- Mike.
ocalhoun
Mine, in order,
1: Promotes my newest (and most succesfull) website.
2: Promotes the free use of nuclear weapons.
3: Promotes my T/F site.
4: Makes fun of how proud oriental car companies are of their V6's
byt
well its my suburban, my wifes chevy truck, and the best american car forum in the world. www.rebel-v8.com
Idoru
Just a plain text that hopefully makes you think about something that
shold be obvious. Or is it?