FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Newest Coheed & Cambria Album?

AftershockVibe
What are your opinions, if any, on it? The album in question is "Burning Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV."

While I disagree with everyones assertion that it is a concept album (it's been done before) and that it has a silly name I do love this album a lot. I find that it especially has a lot of diversity, which most modern music lacks, within it while still keeping to the same underlying theme.

I love this stuff. Smile
anxiety1
im going to get this album.

the last single was brillant, its names escapes me right now...
evanc88
It's not an assertion that it's a concept album--it is a concept album. All of Coheed and Cambria's albums, in fact, tell one continuous story.

The newest album, "Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume I: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness," is the first volume of the final chapter of the story (this is quite confusing, and exhausting).

The other two albums, Second Stage Turbine Blade and In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, are absolutely wonderful as well, and, in my opinion, every bit as better as the most recent record.

If you like Coheed, though, check out the drummer's solo project! His name is Josh Eppard, and he has a hip hop project called Weerd Science. He's absolutely brilliant and if you like rap at all you'll love this guy.