FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is your favoite marvel super hero?

sonicj
I grew up reading comic books, of course that was back when they were a quarter or even less. Now they cost as much as magazines. Marvel always had the best comics to me, but followed closely by DC. My brothers and I each had to have a favorite and spent hours explaining why his favorite could beat up the other ones favorite. One brother liked Spider-Man the other Ghost Rider. Being the youngest I got last pick Evil or Very Mad . So I went with Iron Man. It was a weekly ritual to go to the local convenience store to buy latest book. Initially it was about fun, somewhere along the way it became to just collect them and eventually the teen years saw all interest pulled away by other hobbies....like girls. I think I eventually sold my collection really cheap and bought something frivolous like beer Rolling Eyes I wish I had some of those back now. I know at some point the Iron Man series of Tony Stark becoming an alchoholic shot up in value. Not to mention the X-Men.

Iron Man was my favorite because he was really just an everyday guy with no real super powers. But in his suit of armor he was in the ranks with the best.

Who is your favorite Marvel super hero and why? And by the way, no matter who you pick Iron Man can beat him Razz
selim06
it may be PUSNISHER because of the blood and the other savagery Twisted Evil and most of MArvel characters don't recognized from anybody in Turkey like Iron Man...We can learn them only with Games and Movies!
rightclickscott
Fool Killer. He's just a random guy that kills fools. If he thinks you're a fool, then he will kill you.
parokya
sonicj wrote:

Iron Man was my favorite because he was really just an everyday guy with no real super powers. But in his suit of armor he was in the ranks with the best.

Who is your favorite Marvel super hero and why? And by the way, no matter who you pick Iron Man can beat him Razz

I sincerely doubt that Iron Man can beat Thor, or at least the Thor that I knew back in the 60's when I used to watch the Marvel heroes on TV. Mondays it was Captain America, Tuesdays it was Namor, Wednesdays, it was the Hulk, Thursdays it was Thor and Fridays, it was Iron Man.

I liked Thor maybe because he is a god who walks among men. I don't know what was going on in the mind of his Marvel-creator, but I think his character was unique. (Uh, there is of course Namor who is also a god of sorts since he is a son of Neptune.)
Sephz0r
Wolverine.
freecitizen
I don't read comics much, but...

My favorite is: Fin Fang Foom! hahah. I didn't even finish reading that first issue of what's it called... Nextwave, but that was hilarious! A giant lizard in purple underpants. haha.

I've only ever read two comics; Transmetropolitan -- really well written comic. I LOVE it. Especially since I want to become a journalist too. =D You really have to read it if you haven't. Aaand... The Sandman.. I'm in the middle of it right now. It just blows me away. Amazing, truly amazing.

Why the sudden interest in comics? My boyfriend is obsessed with freakin' comics, so i'm trying to learn more about it too. =]

So far, I'm lovin' it.
Melchizedek
I always liked the X-men, ever since the cartoons came out in the early 90s. My favorite at the time was Gambit, But I think Jean Grey has a lot more power.
Tatsumaru
Wolverine in the end I guess... I always liked how aggressive and mad he was. Close combat is cool and his claws are awesome. I'm not a fan of the characters that can shoot lazerblasts or something.
rebeltrooper
daredevil....http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29910011/
obi2
I don't care about this forum I want to make a freeking website. When do I get postes.... This isn't redesigning free web hosting this is torturing me.... Sad

By the way my favorite is spiderman
Scaramanga
rightclickscott wrote:
Fool Killer. He's just a random guy that kills fools. If he thinks you're a fool, then he will kill you.

Oh SNAP! You totally stole my idea. I figured no one would pick him, as he's fairly obscure. Good choice though.

'E pluribus Unum'

But I guess if I had a second choice I'd easily choose Magneto. I can't tell you how often I've been driving down the road and though "Man, if I was Magneto..." Very Happy
Sephz0r
I'd rather be Mystique.

1. I'm a hot chick under that skin (SPOILER FROM NEW MOVIE >_>)
2. I can be anyone I want
3. I can get into women's changing rooms ;D
4. I can live a double life without being totally caught Very Happy
TeK
I'd have to say Hulk. Any hero that does that much damage on purpose(Hulk not Bruce Banner...) is awesome.
fkmax
For me the best marvel comic hero is the Spider-man.
Biter
HellBoy Cool its my favorite Wink its so strong.
i-morgan
rightclickscott wrote:

FoolKiller??
Shocked
Dear god, I just have to read that.

I didn't read that many comic books. But Ghost Rider caught my eye a bit. My dad gave me Rise Of The Midnight Sons and Blaze is so seasdfjkl; *melts from the smexyness*
Eyre
I'd have to go with spider man. the good thing about him is that he's cool and the movies they made out of him didn't butcher the character.
azrael85
I have many but my personal favorite has to be the punisher, It is a dark comic at times and the movie that came out in the 80's wasn't as good as the remake that came out recently.

I also like spiderman and I can't wait to see spiderman 3.
GProject
azrael85 wrote:
I have many but my personal favorite has to be the punisher, It is a dark comic at times and the movie that came out in the 80's wasn't as good as the remake that came out recently.

The punisher is such a departure for Marvel - I'm impressed they did it so well. And you're right, the new movie is actually pretty good. I'm extremely pleased with the fact that they went with a hard 'R' rating (18 in the UK) - the movie is pretty graphic too.

My favourite charcter as a kid was always Spider-man (a much more family-friendly choice). I've read loads of Spidey comics, so as you can imagine I was really excited when the movies were announced. I just can't believe that we're in the lead up to Spider-man 3 now! (*cough* May 4th 2007)
kristi_rey619
my favourite is HELLBOY
rpgmaker
i like spiderman sike he sux i dont like super heros i like villians
Revvion
Spiderman here, aldo ironman is close second.
exarkun
I like Logan of X-men as he is cool and rather rash. But that is what makes him special. He is strong and powerful too, which is a result of a experiment called Project X.
OsterhouseProductions
Gotta be iceman or ironman, two coolest guys ever.
Iceman just because shooting ice would just be hella cool.
Ironman because hes look really cool, most of the time, the suit is awesome, and hes got an awesome song from Black Sabbath.

I AM IRONMAN!!!!!
ItsWesley
Wolverine just rules, and he's played by hugh jackman, which just makes him even greater.
driftingfe3s
I'd say wolverine. That dude is crazy savage and has awesome powers. I think second in line would be spider-man. I dunno why but I liked reading spidey comics when I as a kid.
zirkov
I do love Spiderman, he look cool. I never miss spiderman episode when I'm still kid. I like punisher too, dont know why, but I always play Punisher arcade game.
jharsika
rightclickscott wrote:

hehee "Pity the fool!"

My faves from Marvel.....Archangel is hot, Jean Grey is neat (but annoying), I lurv Wolverine and Storm especially.

Sorry all x-men. I like no others Cool