FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guess The Game 20Frih$(please lock it)

selim06
Ok i want to spend some Frih$ so i opened this contest...Now the rules and features...
Guess the Game Contest

1.I will give you a piece of wallpaper which is a game's wallpapaer(dvd's,cd's etc...cover)
2.I want you to guess the game each person has 3 chance...
3.20Frih$ to winner...
3.if 7(just changed from 10) person can't guess it i will give you another piece of wallpaper.
4.Each new piece decrases 5Frih$...
5.After 20 false a new one will relase...
6.(New)You should declare the full name of the game for eg:Not Warcraft it must be Warcraft 2
7.(New)After 4 hints no Frih$ will be sent by me...It will be a honour contest...
Thanks Everybody
The First One

Clue:That's a section's loading screen...
rohan2kool
Doom 3??
Scorpio
Unreal Tournament?
selim06
All wrong
scorpio and rohan2kool 2 guesses left...
bogger
I'm 90% sure that's the avatar pic from Dawn Of war (winter assault, same thing really)
selim06
bogger wrote:
I'm 90% sure that's the avatar pic from Dawn Of war (winter assault, same thing really)

sorry wrong...
scorpio,rohan2kool,bogger 2 guesses left...
mathiaus
Star wars revenge of the sith? Pray
selim06
mathiaus wrote:
Star wars revenge of the sith? Pray

Sorry but false Laughing Rolling Eyes
scorpio,rohan2kool,bogger,mathiaus= 2 guesses left...
LukeakaDanish
Like...

Worms Armageddon?
selim06
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Like...

Worms Armageddon?

Wrong...
scorpio,rohan2kool,bogger,mathiaus,LukeakaDanish= 2 guesses left...
After 2 wrong a new piece of paper and a new clue will be given...
Miniwood
F.E.A.R. ?
selim06
Miniwood wrote:
F.E.A.R. ?

sorry Wrong!
scorpio,rohan2kool,bogger,mathiaus,LukeakaDanish,Miniwood= 2 guesses left...
chizeled
Doom 3?
rohan2kool
@chizeled: I already guessed that.

@selim06: Now it's 7 wrong guesses. Can we get another image??
selim06
rohan2kool wrote:
@chizeled: I already guessed that.

@selim06: Now it's 7 wrong guesses. Can we get another image??

Yeah!It is really hard to guess i know and the next one will be easier(i promise Very Happy)now another piece...
Clue:This game has relased in 2000...

chizeled,scorpio,rohan2kool,bogger,mathiaus,LukeakaDanish,Miniwood= 2 guesses left...
Miniwood
Red Faction?
selim06
Miniwood wrote:
Red Faction?

Wrong
Miniwood,scorpio,rohan2kool,bogger,mathiaus,LukeakaDanish,Miniwood= 2 guesses left...
chizeled
Soldier of Fortune 2?
bogger
http://www.gamerevolution.com/oldsite/articles/awards/pc/pc-awards_2000.htm

List of the best games from 2000

Counter Strike?
selim06
All wrong now:
Miniwood,scorpio,rohan2kool,mathiaus,LukeakaDanish,Miniwood= 2 guesses left...
chizeled,bogger=1 guess left..
LukeakaDanish
Baldurs Gate II ?
selim06
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Baldurs Gate II ?

Sorry..Wrong...
Miniwood,scorpio,rohan2kool,mathiaus,,Miniwood= 2 guesses left...
chizeled,bogger,LukeakaDanish=1 guess left..
LukeakaDanish
Metal Gear Solid?
selim06
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Metal Gear Solid?

Sorry...Wrong now you have spent your rights...I hope so the next winner will be you but know:
Miniwood,scorpio,rohan2kool,mathiaus,,Miniwood= 2 guesses left...
chizeled,bogger=1 guess left..
LukeakaDanish=0 guesses left...
Miniwood
Diablo II
chizeled
Star Wars: Jedi Knight?
LukeakaDanish
Thats from 2003...

remeber everyone..he said it is from 2000
selim06
Sorry...Wrong:
scorpio,rohan2kool,mathiaus,,Miniwood= 2 guesses left...
miniwood,bogger=1 guess left..
chizeled,LukeakaDanish=0 guesses left...
Empire
that's easy

Sacrifice

I with there was a search where you put in the image and it tells you what image it's from lol... that'd be cheating though... hey... I'm going to make a search engine like that! so everyone can cheat! lol.. j/k
selim06
Empire wrote:
that's easy

Sacrifice

I with there was a search where you put in the image and it tells you what image it's from lol... that'd be cheating though... hey... I'm going to make a search engine like that! so everyone can cheat! lol.. j/k

I'm sorry but WRONG!Cheating may not working Very Happy
Now:
scorpio,rohan2kool,mathiaus,,Miniwood,Empire= 2 guesses left...
miniwood,bogger=1 guess left...
chizeled,LukeakaDanish=0 guesses left...
Now i want to give a new piece of the wallpaper and after one guess the wallpaper's turn be closed...So you have only 1 chance....

Clue:I think the biggest clue is the piece...You can't be wrong i think...But if you want:This game's genre:Modern Action Adventure
PS:After this post you can easily find it and you will get 10Frih$ if you guess it correctly...
chizeled
Is it Max Steel?
selim06
chizeled wrote:
Is it Max Steel?

Yo don't have any credits to guess.No comment,it may be true but don't be sure...
chizeled
When do I get more credits or is that it, I am out the game. Just wondering. Smile Thanks.
selim06
chizeled wrote:
When do I get more credits or is that it, I am out the game. Just wondering. Smile Thanks.

You will gett more credits when a wallpaper come...Each game i will restart you accounts...
Scorpio
Max Steel then

I have 2 credits till now and cant seem to find anything else
chizeled
Good luck, Scorpio. I guess I was too hasty in making my other guesses. Oh well. I will try on the next one. I kinda took a guess anyway.
LukeakaDanish
Suggestion @scorpio:

You could donate a few of the frih$'s to chizeled if its the right answer...noot that you have too but it would be "fair play"

Very Happy
Scorpio
If i do win I will give......lets see....

Oh what the heck, I ll give chizeled 10frih$ and not a penny more(i am selfish)
LukeakaDanish
scorpio wrote:

You're only getting 10frih$ if you win...so that is a very unselfish tihng to do...Very Happy...

(I think you might be using irony, however im not certain, so therefor im just making sure you dont promise anything you later regret...)
Scorpio
LukeakaDanish wrote:
scorpio wrote:

You're only getting 10frih$ if you win...so that is a very unselfish tihng to do...Very Happy...

(I think you might be using irony, however im not certain, so therefor im just making sure you dont promise anything you later regret...)

OK I did think of giving it

Now that you accuse me, he gets only 5$ if I win

IF I WIN ONLY(i may lose) but still no one else ca n win it now
rvec
hitman Blood Money
the bold head and the suit..
Miniwood
rvec wrote:
hitman Blood Money
the bold head and the suit..

Nope, that's the new game in the series, this is the first one:

Hitman: Codename 47

Very Happy
rvec
Nope its the last look at the difference between them. They used another hitman in the last.
Hitman 2
Hitman blood money
tidruG
OK here are some suggestions, selim.

When you annoucne the answer, post the complete images that you used.
Secondly, if you're giving away FRIH$, then I suggest you give the maximum amount if someone guesses without any clues, then reduce if after the first hint, reduce it some more after the second hint, and then, after the final hint (when it becomes too easy), you can let them play for honour (no FRIH$). Otherwise, everyone will wait till someone else has finished their guesses and you give them more hints. Then, when it becomes very easy, they'll post all their 3 chances and get all the FRIH$ Wink

EDIT: One of the clues is that the game was released in 2000. Hitman : Codename 47 was released in 2000. So, Miniwood got it correct, I'd say Smile

Congrats
selim06
tidruG wrote:
OK here are some suggestions, selim.

When you annoucne the answer, post the complete images that you used.
Secondly, if you're giving away FRIH$, then I suggest you give the maximum amount if someone guesses without any clues, then reduce if after the first hint, reduce it some more after the second hint, and then, after the final hint (when it becomes too easy), you can let them play for honour (no FRIH$). Otherwise, everyone will wait till someone else has finished their guesses and you give them more hints. Then, when it becomes very easy, they'll post all their 3 chances and get all the FRIH$ Wink

EDIT: One of the clues is that the game was released in 2000. Hitman : Codename 47 was released in 2000. So, Miniwood got it correct, I'd say Smile

Congrats

Thanks for suggesting...I will change the rules...
Yeah you are right Hitman:Codename 47 is the correct answer...And it's the full image of it:
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7335/hit129og.jpg
Miniwood enjoy your 10Frih$!Just sended...
Miniwood
selim06 wrote:
Miniwood enjoy your 10Frih$!Just sended...

Thanks Smile. And I don't mind you changing the rules after I won. Confused
chizeled
So when is the next one coming, I am so jonesing for it. Come on, I need more FRISH$. Just kidding. This is a good thread. Lets keep this one going. I was close but yet so far on the last one. I should have known it was Hitman, since you had all over your website. I was going to guess that, but I thought was too obvious. Maybe next time...
selim06
Now, the new one,if 5 body can't guess it correcty i will give a clue and Frih will decrase because it's so easy:
selim06
There is nobody who wants to guess.So please close the topic!
chizeled
Since no one is willing to guess, I will take a shot. Is Doom? I guess everyone got bored of this. But I will resurect it if needed. By the way I think I am wrong. I just want to keep this thread going.
selim06
chizeled wrote:
Since no one is willing to guess, I will take a shot. Is Doom? I guess everyone got bored of this. But I will resurect it if needed. By the way I think I am wrong. I just want to keep this thread going.

No sorry!
Empire
I guess it is Man Hunter
borud
It's impossible. You have to show more of the picture if we're gonna have a chance... Think
Animal
selim06 wrote:
There is nobody who wants to guess.So please close the topic!

As requested! If you have a change of heart, please PM any moderator and they will re-open the topic.

-close-