FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A server down Again ?????????

dude_xyx
I cant see any of my sites. Anyone else having this problem ?? Crying or Very sad
joxang
yup...I've been trying to access my site for two horus now but it appears to be down. Hope it goes up soon.
Psynthax
Well...it was working half hour ago.. Now it is down again Crying or Very sad

It was working allright for the past few weeks.. Hope it will be fixed soon.. Wink
dude_xyx
I wonder why does this only happens to server 2 . i mean like once a every month.
Lied
Yep, i have the same issue now and i was thinking of making a new topic.I know that the Frih stuff is trying thier best but i hope this problem to be solved soon.
joxang
yay, it's back up.

But just out of interest, why is server 2 the one that always goes down? Not criticising or antyhing, Frihhost gives an amazing free service that we'd otherwise have to pay big bucks for.
Bondings
It was only 20 minutes downtime, if I'm not mistaken. Apache wasn't giving any output and I had to restart the whole server.

Anyway, there is a higher chance of similar things happening on server 2, simply because new accounts are added there. There isn't much changing on server 1, it is no new accounts and almost no new things being installed. And if you don't change anything, there will be less problems.
hahame
Bondings wrote:
It was only 20 minutes downtime, if I'm not mistaken. Apache wasn't giving any output and I had to restart the whole server.

Anyway, there is a higher chance of similar things happening on server 2, simply because new accounts are added there. There isn't much changing on server 1, it is no new accounts and almost no new things being installed. And if you don't change anything, there will be less problems.

that is right ,admin.if u do not make something change,it will not develop.this fit all the things all over the world
krazycapital
If you don't mind me asking: How many accounts can server 2 fit, and how many accounts are already on server 2?
Bondings
krazycapital wrote:
If you don't mind me asking: How many accounts can server 2 fit, and how many accounts are already on server 2?

Oh quite a few actually. Most of them aren't actively being used though. And the server load is still higher on server 1 than on server 2.