FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

account quota use

phx777
my account seemed to be too full, trying to discover what fills in the 130mb of it, i went on a few erasing sprees and deleted some stuff that is not active atm, then i found out a mail account has 160k cron job mails in it, and it was over 100mb in size and i cleared the mails, and now its empty, however disk quota in da still shows 130mb is used... will this just be updated or is something else filling my space in, or is it a bug, cant find a way to check it....
Bondings
If I'm not mistaken I removed your cron job like a week ago as it wasn't doing anything and it was running every minute which wasn't allowed.

And indeed those frequent cron jobs can have those effects. You should always use the option to discard the emails after the first few tests.

About the disk usage, just wait a bit as it's not updated live. If I'm not mistaken there is a button in DA to update it.
n0obie4life
Login to Directadmin
Click on "Site Summary / Statistics / Logs"
There's the update button there.
saiyeek
>>I have somewhat same problem. My Bandwidth meter is not working. Is there any problem???
n0obie4life
Login to Directadmin
Click on "Site Summary / Statistics / Logs"
There's the update button there.

So my suggestion of bringing the reply button to the bottom doesn't help make people read at all.
joxang
I have same problem too. How do I make bandwidth bar thing update on my direct admin? It hasn't changed for long time.

Sorry...just kidding Very Happy .
TeenZine
I like this idea and feel it would be cool if you can make a page space with the amount of space taken by a page or folder.