FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

images

cocobirdi
i am working on a second page to link from my homepage, but the images that i used on the first page aren't loading on the new page... can images only be used once? will i have to load a new set? everything's in the same folder, so i can't see any other reason that it wouldn't work...
arch23
images can be used as many times you what, but they link to them must be exact. check the location of the second page relativle to the images location, this might be the problem.
cocobirdi
the index page is www.showhorseresource.frih.net/index.html, and the new page is www.showhorseresource.frih.net/topriders.html... all the pictures i'm trying to use are in the same folder as these pages. there shouldn't be a problem with the pictures or the links or mistyping or anything, considering i just copied and pasted. hm... maybe my internet is just telling me to quit already? Wink

(don't bother clicking those links yet!!!)
cocobirdi
grrr... nevermind. i saved it, looked at it again, and now it worked.

*pokes computer*
Meggsy
I've been trying to make mine work for about 30mins... turns out I had wirtten .jpg in the html and the file was .JPG - stupid capital letters... grrrr
Animal
cocobirdi wrote:
grrr... nevermind. i saved it, looked at it again, and now it worked.

*pokes computer*

Problem solved! Smile

-close-