FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pictures! The weird kind!

quixotic
Thought I'd come on over and post some pictures. :)

My bird. (He's not really mine, but I bird-sit him a LOT)

And my baby. ;)
chirag
Nice Bird. Why don't u try brown or black colour for ur hair. U will look more cute. Smile
Citizen Kane
Nice pictures. especially the pillow one is nice. Like 'em! Very Happy

Tell us though: green? special reason?? and I disagree on black or brown, those ARE nice, but not definately more "cute"...
Helios
Nice hair dye Smile
dxhunter
No like Hair Color Confused
Blaster
you should die one half of your hair green the other half blue. That would look cool!

I like the hair btw. Very Happy
frozenhead
Helios wrote:
Nice hair dye Smile

Yeah, I agree!, I mean it's really nice. Why green? is it?

Wow! I guess play to us a beautiful song with that baby of yours and cute bird too(Well, not really into birds though). Very Happy
nilsmo
I haven't seen many people with hair dyed green. Wow. Razz
joshumu
Diffrent is more fun to look at
keykeen
Green hair,feared.
Vanquish
Shocked Your hair matches your eyes! Cool! Personally I wouldn't go out in the street with green hair, but you kinda suit it.

Neal
rafifaisal
Kind of a freaky hair colour.
But that's fine by me.
colilon
Oh, I like the hair a lot!

And the perot Razz
quixotic
Totally forgot this thread was here. =D

I dyed it green for many reasons. I'm an anime fan, especially of Sailor Moon, and especially of Sailor Neptune, so I was goign to cosplay as her, but then I decided that I wasn't doing the cosplay just yet, and dyed my hair anyway. I think it looks really pretty, so I'll be keeping it for a while. ^^;

And for whoever said I should try brown or black? Here you go (in chronological order):

Red:

Black:

Blonde:
dxhunter
What is you original hair color ? Black ? Black better other color....
quixotic
My original hair color is brown, but it hasn't been that color since I was 16. XP
chirag
U look cute in black and brown color. I know many won't agree with me. But its my personal choice. Razz
DawningLight
Perhaps next time should be either blue or purple?
Like the green in the first one though.
Che
Hmmmm.... Well like everyone else says... the hair is cool... I couldn't picture myself in it, but if it goes with your personality, Go For It! Wink
Nice pics!
Ray Gravin
I think red is the most flattering ... but I am bias : )